{ 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 }

Mulai dari awal

At first, Sahar was appalled hearing her best friend's words but then smirked internally as she conjured up the perfect plan to use Sienna's bet against her, so she said.

"Sie, then I have a bet for you too; if our team wins the game, then you have to tell Zahaan how you feel. So this way, one of us will win, and the other loses, and it will be a fair bet, so do you accept, bestie?"

Sienna did not expect her plan to backfire against her and was absolutely against the idea her best friend was suggesting; it was not the first time Sahar had pushed Sienna to confess her feelings.

But maybe this time, Sienna was actually ready in all aspects to confess
her true feelings to the man who irrevocably ruled her heart, and so gaining new profound confidence, she accepted the bet and was anxiously waiting for the final results.

And as expected, Zahann's team, "The Golden Stallions," won against their rival school, "The Regal Saints." The outdoor basketball stadium roared with hoots and congratulations as the team captain won the biggest game of the season.

One might think that Sienna might be sulking over losing the bet, but instead, she was beaming with joy because to her, every victory or accomplishment of Zahaan was an equal accomplishment for her as well.

Turning towards Sahar with excitement, Sienna gleamed with joy, but upon looking at her best friend's goofy expression, she knew it was time to fulfill her bet.

And so silently praying within her heart and mustering up courage, Sienna stepped down the bleachers and approached Zahaan with tamed steps.

By the time Sienna made her way towards Zahaan, she had found him being swarmed by his teammates.

At first, she debated whether or not she should approach him or run far, far away but then one pleading look from Sahar and she regained her confidence and tapped Zahaan on his shoulder and patiently waited for him to turn around.

The moment Zahaan turned around, he instantly took Sienna's breath away. The blazing sun casted a golden glow unto his features, as his sweaty hair and day-old stubble made him look even more attractive.

Sienna did not know how long she was ogling at Zahann with a slight smile on her face, but upon hearing his gentle voice, she recovered from her trance.

"Hi, your Sienna, right? Mrs. Granger's favorite student! I think we have the same class together, British Literature 1102?"

Sienna was surprised upon hearing Zahaan's acknowledgment towards her. She never expected him to be aware of her existence, but his new profound revelation boosted her confidence as she spoke to him for the first time since they met.

"H-hi, yea, I'm S-Sienna; we have Mrs. Granger's British 1102 class. Umm, it was a good game, and like always, you played really well."

"You always come to my games?"

A shocked Zahaan asked as he never noticed her in the crowd, but before he could ponder on his thoughts any longer. Sienna answered his question.

"Y-yea, I do; actually, my best friend and I never miss a game. But Zahaan, I-I wanted to tell you something, and I know today you will probably be busy with celebrating your victory, but can we meet up tomorrow after class together near the library's garden?"