"She does realize she has a free period right now, right?" Ally asked.

"Girl, let her be," Dinah waved her hand dismissively, "She's been hella moody all damn day. I think it may be nearing that time of the month. Z, tell us more about what you witnessed in the locker room."

Normani grumbled in annoyance to herself as she marched down the hall, her eyes narrowed in a dangerous glare, and her books clenched tightly to her chest. Her fellow students parted like the red sea at the deadly glare on her features, whispering to one another about what could have caused the Normani Kordei to be so pissed off. Most of them thought that it had been another fight between her and Arin. Shit, if only they knew.

Normani huffed as she turned down an empty hall, the bell ringing overhead that soon classes would be starting and she'd be able to find an empty area to go to and be alone for a while. Her eyes were downcasted as she trudged down the hall, unaware of her surroundings as she cursed to herself, "Fuck you, Camila Cabello," she grumbled.
"I mean, if that's what you want to do."

Normani's head snapped up suddenly, and she jerked her head to the left to see Camila sitting on the floor, leaning against a wall with a book in her hand. Normani wanted so desperately to be mad at her, to walk up to her, slap the stupidly sexy smirk off of her face, and walk away. However, once Camila's soft brown eyes met hers, she basically lost all the fight left in her.

"What are you doing here?" Normani questioned lamely. The corners of Camila's lips tugged upwards in amusement.

"I do go to school here, Kordei," Camila answered.

"Could have fooled me. I haven't seen you around at all today," Normani scoffed as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Camila's smirk widened as she slowly rose to her feet.

"Been looking for me?"

"As if. I just happened to notice you weren't in History, nor were you in the cafeteria."

"I had more important things to do," Camila shrugged her shoulders casually as she took a step towards Normani, whilst Normani slowly to a half step backwards.

"Like Hailee Steinfeld."

Camila lifted an eyebrow silently at Normani's words, at the sharp bite in her tone as she spat out Hailee's name as if it were a disease. Camila would be lying if she said she hadn't found it the least bit attractive, "Where'd you hear that from?"

"Does it matter?" Normani answered Camila's question with a question, and Camila smirked in response.

"Are you jealous, Kordei?"

"What? Jealous of the fact that you fucked Hailee in the locker rooms after spending five hours with me last night?" Normani scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Says the girl with a boyfriend," Camila stated as she took another step towards Normani, causing Normani to take yet another step away.

"I don't fuck my boyfriend immediately after sleeping with you," Normani tried to argue. Yet another step was taken, and yet another step was taken backwards.

"Yet, you are still with him, are you not?" another step, and fuck. Normani has hit a wall. Literally. She couldn't back away anymore as her back was now pressed up against the lockers. Camila smirked at this because she knew she had Normani exactly where she wanted her.

"This isn't about me right now, Camila," Normani huffed in annoyance, and she tried to ignore the way her heart raced as Camila's hand lifted to press against the locker by her head.

"I like the way you say my name," Camila whispered, her tone taking on the fucking husky tone it tended to take on whenever she spoke to Normani. And goddamn, if it didn't make Normani feel weak in the knees. Why did Camila have to have this kind of effect on her? It just wasn't fair.