Chapter Four.

Three months later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Three months later.

             Shimmying her hips as she walked around the record store, Dodger jacket snuggled against her and she wore her earphones as she bopped her head to her Donna Summer tape. She enjoyed going to the record store to buy new records and tapes. Mariposa lived for music, she enjoyed going to concerts and different shows. She has seen Queen about twice, went to Led Zeppelin concert with her mother and went to see Elton John with her father, then went to see The Rolling Stones with her maid twice since she was from England. Mariposa's wall had nothing but music posters and bookshelves.

"Woah now, those hips will have someone have a heart attack," someone remarked, making Mariposa turn around, she pulls her headphones off to see the Taeyou guy standing behind her. He looked cleaner than the last time she saw him. He wore a black sabbath tee, his jeans didn't have any holes and he wore clean shoes. His hair had grown out some, it was scruffy but not spiked.

Mariposa smirks and she pauses her tape player, she crosses her arms. "Someone.. meaning you," She remarked and Taeyou shrugged, his eyes scanned her and he hummed.

Mariposa just came from volleyball practice, she wore her shorts that were basically tights that clung to her nicely, a cropped tank under the Dodgers jacket, and her hair was tied back but of course, stray curls had fought their way out. Her high top Nike shoes on with the socks pulled up slightly. "Maybe, but um.. I happened to be on this side of town and I saw you through the window, just wanted to see how you are doing gorgeous," Taeyou grinned and Mariposa honestly was going to front. Mariposa hoped that Sanguk came around but it's been three months and she already went through her turmoil of continuously going to his side of town to see if he was still alive, holding onto his jacket and she even bought a Korean book to at least communicate better thinking maybe he would come around.

Mariposa did get a little closer to Taeyou by her constant run-ins with him then got close with the people at the sushi place that she liked.

But, it's been three months, three stinking months.

"I'm far out, I just got caught up with volleyball practice and stuff," Mariposa grinned.

Taeyou didn't expect someone so prim and proper to play sports, she seemed more preppy and not so athletic. "Oh really? What's your position?" Taeyou asked and Mariposa began to walk, he followed. "I'm an outside hitter," She says and Taeyou nodded slowly, he licked his lips. "Smart and athletic, sounds like my dream woman. How good are you in your position?" Taeyou asks and Mariposa scoffs, she turns around and she looks up at him. "I had schools fighting over me when I was in high school but I'd rather go into the science field. I only play volleyball because my mom did," Mariposa says and Taeyou hummed. "Far out.. So you're gorgeous, smart, athletic and you know how to hit a ball. So, I know I asked before but whenever you want, I can show you my many positions at my place," Taeyou remarked and Mariposa rolled her eyes instantly.