Bonus: Dream Come True

Start from the beginning

Morpheus embraced him, the unknown man peppering the crook of his neck with delicate butterfly kisses, a low chuckle following them like a light breeze to carry them forward.

::

Koro woke up with a start. His hand automatically went to reach for the left side of his neck. He felt like the person's warmth remained somehow, which made his body surge with mixed feelings.

He wasn't grossed out, just disturbed.

Highly disturbed and a bit regretful, maybe.

He looked around, noting that he was in a library, probably one in the Varia headquarter, he supposed. He sat on one of the quilted chairs. On his lap was a book. Did he fall asleep while reading a book? Okay, it seemed perfectly possible to him. Koro was not startled.

He took in a deep breath, a relieved smile overtaking his features. Damn, this was one weird dream, alright! He leaned into the quilted chair, closing his eyes and humming to himself, satisfied and ready to forget all about his bizarre dream before going for another nap. Going back to his room to sleep now left him unsettled. Koro refused for some reason.

He kept his eyes closed, resting his sight as he made himself comfortable.

One, two minutes.

The door to the library creaked open, allowing, who Koro thought to be, another member of the Varia executive to come in. After all, Koro hadn't ordered any drinks or snacks, so no butler or attendant was there.

He heard footsteps, light steps coming closer to his seat, and soon a silhouette stood over him, blocking the artificial lighting from hitting his face.

Eyes still closed, Koro furrowed his brows, the change in light evident through his closed eyelids. He was about to crack an eye open when a large hand went to cover his sight. The palm and hand texture felt rough to the touch, most probably from the use of weapons.

Koro would have assumed the person to be Bel, but Bel was the only member shorter than him. Koro knew the blond's height well. There was no way for him to create shade with his body. Maybe it was—

"Guess who?" the voice whispered with a lilt. Koro could guess that whoever it was, they modified their voice because although it sounded familiar, it was nothing he heard daily.

He did not blink, feeling his lashes brush against the palm as he merely narrowed his closed eyes. "Luss?" he guessed with a sigh, raising a hand to push the one that covered his sight.

"No."

The curt denial made Koro pause in his motion. "Oh?" he articulated, unsure because, within the Varia, no one but Bel, Luss, and perhaps himself did this kind of silly prank. "Then Bel?" he muttered, disbelief coating his voice.

There was a sigh. Koro felt the quilted chair dip in the front as the person put their knee on it probably. Weight was added to his shoulder, allowing silky hair to brush against him and tickle at his face—