Nonetheless, they all are mere Pawns that were used by the Sirens. All from the start and she is sure that by the end of this meaningless war.

That they all have made from the beginning to the end. But she is sure that they will be forgiven by them. Considering how they always treat each other as equals.

And does not care even if they were betrayed by them. They still see them as their friends Ayanami is one of them. For she has rejected Laffey and the others from the start.

Thinking what they were doing from the start was right. But in the end, they were the ones that are wrong. Even with Siren technology they cannot defeat the sirens.

No matter how much they try to they will never beat them. The only option they have is to unite with all Faction.

And fight the Sirens as one only then will they be able to achieve the peace they all seek. Ayanami could feel that she is waking up now. Considering that the empty black space she was in is starting to disappear.

She only closes her eyes as she waits to wake up.

Ayanami: guh!

Ayanami's eyes jolt wide open as she looks up and sees that she was in a room

With a ceiling on it that is not like the ones in the Sakura Empire.

???: Don't even think about escaping.

Ayanami heard someone spoke she turn her head and look to see a woman.

Who looks like she is from the Royal Navy adds with the fact that she has some earrings on her ear

Who looks like she is from the Royal Navy adds with the fact that she has some earrings on her ear. it was Ark Royal.

Ark Royal: We've got an eye on you. but it's not like we're trying to eat you alive or anything.

Ayanami: Is this the Azur Lane base?

Ayanami asked as she tries to stand up from the bed. But couldn't as she was a bit exhausted right now And she requires rest so the only thing she could do is to look at Ark Royal.

Ark Royal: well since you ask you and You know a lot, as expected. You did your homework.

Ark Royal said as she puts her hands between her hips as she looks at Ayanami.