1: "A New Beginning"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Minato(thought):"So that's what's happening. They're bullying him because he's quirkless."

Minato stood between the bullies and the quirkless boy, confusing them. He turns towards the bullies and punches both simultaneously, so hard and fast that the two go down after one punch each, without realizing what had happened. Minato then turns to the quirkless boy and helps him up and accompanies him to the nurse's office. After leaving it, they start talking, as they walk through the hallway.

"Why did you help me? I mean, I am grateful, but you heard them before. I'm just a quirkless."

Minato:"(Serious) Quirkless or not, you're still a person. You think heroes would be praised if they just helped those they deemed worthy? ...Plus, I can kinda relate to what you were going through."

Izuku:"(Surprised) Oh... I see. Well, thanks again. I'm Izuku Midoriya. I hope we get along well."

Minato:"Minato Amamiya. Don't worry about it and I hope so too. Never really had friends, so I don't really know what it's like. Also, if you're ever in any trouble like that again talk to me. Okay, Midoriya?"

Izuku:"You can call me Izuku, and I will, thanks. You know, you really sounded like a hero just now. Are you gonna enroll in a hero course in high school?"

Minato:"I never really thought about it. When I was little I dreamed of being a hero. But I don't think I will. (Sad) I'm... not really cut out to be a hero."

Minato said with an sad look on his face, to which Izuku responded with a determined look and a big smile.

Izuku:"I think you're wrong. Minato-kun. Back there, when I was being bullied, you could have just turned away, but instead you decided to help me. That's what makes a hero, in my opinion. Even though I'm quirkless, I want to become a hero. I want to be like All Might, and save people with a smile. I don't know if I'll be able to do it but I still want to try. So why don't we try together. What do think?"

After hearing those words, Minato smiled a little.

Minato:"(Smiling) Sure. I guess we can try it. Together. Like you said, Izuku."

Minato and Izuku looked at each other smiling and fist-bumped. Izuku then pulls out a notebook from his backpack, along with a pencil, and turns to face Minato, opening said notebook.

Izuku:"By the way... (Excited) What's your quirk, if you don't mind me asking? What you did back there was incredible! You took them down with a punch on each one! Is it a strength quirk?"

Minato was surprised by the meek boy's sudden excitement, before answering.

Minato:"Something like that. It's like a permanent physical boost. I'm faster and stronger than most, along with a couple other things..."

Reaching the outside of the building, the two boys leave school, as an excited Izuku kept asking all sorts of questions about Minato's quirk.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato reading Chibi Izuku's notebooks)

A couple days have passed. School had ended for the day, as Minato and Izuku were walking around town. Minato went to a convenience store, while Izuku waited. As Minato finished his purchase. He hears small blast sounds coming from the park across the road. As he walks out, he sees Izuku, his collar being grabbed by Bakugo's hand, who kept releasing small explosions from the other.

Bakugo:"(Pissed) What do you think you're doing, useless Deku!? Do you think that siding with that bastard will keep you safe!?"

Suddenly, Bakugo's wrist is gripped by Minato, who looks threateningly to him before speaking.