I most definitely would. Kindergartners is just way more fun than 8th grade. They barely do anything.

I quickly nodded my head , along with jay , and makayla. "Ok you guys know the classroom right?" She asked , making us nod.

"Ok , be on yall best behavior. And make sure you guys set an example." She said , making us nod one last time, before walking out the classroom.

"Wanna race?" Jay asked , making me nod. "We're not supposed to be running in the halls." Makayla said. We completely ignored her , getting ready to race.

"You take the stairs, and I'll go that way." Jay pointed. Either way it was the same distance , so I just nodded.

"On your mark , get set...GO."

I took off running towards the stairs, and didn't even turn around to see if jay had started. I dashed down the stairs, and around the corner. I turned back for a second, before turning back around, only to bump into a front office lady.

"Hey , where are we susspose to be right now?" She asked. I was out of breath, but I noticed the little boy , and his father behind her.

"I was going to Ms.Hubert class." I spoke. "Should we be running?" She asked , making me tilt my head.

"No." I mumbled. "Now you gotta walk with us to class." She said, making me scrunch my face up. "I'm sussposed to be going to Ms-" she cut me off.

"That's where were going Honey. She has a new student." She said, making me look at the little boy , and his father.

Them niggas is twins. They literally have the same face. They kinda look like me , but maybe I'm reaching. We arrived at the classroom , and there stood jay , and Makayla.

Makayla held a satisfied grin , while jay tried to hold on his laughter. Jay face went straight, and his eyes went wide.

"NBAYOUNGBOY?" He smiled , looking at the man. I looked back at him , and he was now smiling. "Stay I'm school slime." He said smiling, showing off his grill.

We walked into the classroom, making the class go silent. "I need eyes up here. This is our new student." Ms. Hubert smiled.

Me , jay , and Makayla went to grab the sticks. She keeps sticks in a bucket, and whenever we come to help her, the sticks determine what table we help out.

"I got 2" Makayla said.

"I got 4" jay said.

"I got 1." I said.

"Kaia , come here for a second." She said , making me nod. I walked over to her desk , where the little boy , and his father stood.

The father stared at me , making me grow uncomfortable. I looked up, and mugged him causing him to do the same.

"Ok kaia , this is Kayden. He's a new student, so you'll be showing him what we do , and you know just teaching him the basics, and make him feel welcome. " She said.

She must think I'm still in kindergarten?

"Ok." I nodded with a small smile. "Aight ,  imma see you later draco." His dad said , kissing his forehead. The little boy just nodded, as he walked out.

"Come on Kayden." I said , walking over to the backpack rack. "Its Draco." He said. Ou , this lil boi got a mouth.

He could try me I'd he want to , cuz I hit kids. Ion know where that aggressiveness comes from , cuz it ain't my mom.

"Ok , DRACO you can hang your backpack here." I said , pointing to the rack. He nodded, before hanging up his backpack.

I grabbed a small coloring sheet for him , and we sat at a table distanced from everyone.

"You got crayons?" I asked. He nodded, pointing to his backpack. I got up, and grabbed his backpacks, and brought it back to him.

He began coloring , so I began to ask him random things. "Sooo...Draco , how old are you?" I asked. He held up 4 fingers making me nod.

"How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 13." I said , making him nod. "I was 13 when I lost my virginity." He rapped , making me twist my lips holding in a laugh.

"That's not appropriate." I said , making him furrow his eyebrows. "What's that?" He asked. I sighed , before responding. "Just dont say that." I said, making him shrug.

"You got siblings?" I asked. "5" he said , making my jaw drop. "Dangggg , yo daddy do not be playing." I laughed, make him tilt his head.

"You got a sister?" He asked. "Nope. Its just me." I shrugged. "But I've always wanted siblings." I admitted.

"No , my brothers is annoying. Not my sister though , cuz she can't talk yet." He said , make me nod.

"What's ya name?" He asked. "Kaia, but you can call me Ki." I said. "Well why are you here in kindergarten at 13 , ki?" He asked.

"I'm in 8th grade. I'm just here to help yall." I said. He nodded in response. "So , ya dad's a rapper?" I asked. "Yea , what do ya daddy do?" He asked , making me look down.

"I don't know my dad." I said. "Oh , well what about your mom?" He asked. "My mom is a singer. It's a secret though, so dont tell nobody." I said , making him hold out his pinkie.

"I promise." He said , as we locked pinkies.

○○○○○○○

"Ok Class , lunch is in a few minutes, so it's time to say goodbye to our wonderfull 8th graders." Ms.Hubert said.

"You gotta go?" Draco asked , making me nod. "You coming back?" He asked. "I don't know , but I'll try." I said , making him nod.

"Bye Ki." He said , hugging me. I hugged him back , before leaving the classroom.

"That's nbayoungboy son." Jay said , still hyped. "He pretty cool , for a lil kid." I shrugged.

"Ion wanna go back to class." Jay said , making me agree. "Well you have to." Makayla chimed in, making us mug her.

"Worry about yourself." Jay rolled his neck , as we arrived to class.

After school

I walked in the house , locking the door behind me. "MOMMMM." I yelled. "I'm up here." She yelled from her room.

I took off my shoes , and put my backpack away before making my way to her room.

I noticed that she had got her hair done. "Orange?" I asked, touching her hair. "You dont like it?" She questioned.

"I do , its cute." I smiled , sitting on her bed. "How was school?" She asked , scanning her nails."Good. I met some rapper, and his son." I said, making her look back up at me.

"That sounds fun. What rapper?" She asked. "Nbayoungboy." I said , making her smile drop. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She shook her head, fixing her face. "So , your birthday is coming up." She smiled , making me smile.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "See my dad." I mumbled, making her twist her lips. "Ki you kn-" I cut her off.

"Its fine. I know." I mumbled. It was silent for a bit, before she spoke again. "Well Meg , and Kehlani are coming over ." She said , making me smile.

Megan , and Kalani are my mom's friends , but I see them as aunts. They both also work in the music industry.

"I'm finna go take a shower." I said , making her nod. I pecked her cheek, before walking out.