Chapter 13

JENNIE POV

It's been two days since Jisoo woke up and she still don't remember me.

She keep asking about Taeyeon and talking about how close they are and it's slowly killing me inside the doctor said that she forgot about me because of something bad happened between the two of us.

Why do I always have to be the reason of her being hurt? I hate myself.

"Jennie, what happened?" Me and my mother were sitting at the cafeteria of the hospital "She saw me and Lisa in my bedroom but-" She interrupted me "What the fuck Jennie? Are you crazy?" She said a bit loud I just look down a shame of myself.

"No, mom... I-i didn't c-cheat on her" I said still looking down "Then what was Lisa doing in your bedroom? Huh?" She asked in an angry tone "Mom please hear me out... " I can't control my tears and they starts falling.

"So tell me what happened" She said but in a cold way and I told everything to her "I hate myself I never thought Lisa love me all I was think that she just want to be my friend nothing more... But after that she was trying to get between me and Jisoo... I starts to run away from her.. But she keep on calling me until the night... me and Jisoo's 3rd anniversary she texted me that there is something important that she want to tell me and that what happened next.. " My mother sighed heavily.

"I will do anything to make her forgive me... please mom I need your help" I said to her while holding her hand "I don't know sweetheart... Did she know this?" She said to me "No, I was about to tell her everything but that accident happened" I said sadly.

-------------------------------------------