Chapter 02

JENNIE POV

The wedding will be in just a week, it's been 10 months since she found out about me and Lisa.

I'm trying my best to make Jisoo forgive me but I know that she's still hurt it need a lot of time for her to forgive me.

I regret everything I don't want got into my mind to do some stupid I end everything with Lisa that night when Jisoo left.

I feel disgusted and dissapointed by myself, and for Jisoo she rarely smiled, she was force to marry me, her parents want this marriage thing because of work.

Her parents and my parents don't know that I cheated on her she didn't tell anyone it and I don't dare telling to my parents and hers about it.

Jisoo asked for one thing which is to keep the marriage a secret I don't blame her for that she was force to marry me a cheater.

My phone keep ringing and I know that it was Lisa she's trying to get me again but I will not let her no not this time I answer my phone.

"I told you to stop calling me, couldn't you get it?! You ruined my life and destroyed my relationship, I will not let you do it again never ever!" I shouted but she just chuckled in the other line, "Come on Jennie, I know that you want me, you always want me, leave Jisoo and stop the wedding I can make you more happier than Jisoo or anyone", "For the hundred million times LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCKING. ALONE!".

I hung up and blocked her number but she will still buy a new one to call me again and again and it's making me annoyed.

Everytime I tried my best to get back to Jisoo she will always ruin it, ruined everything.

Today Jisoo's parents will come and have dinner with us and I'm hoping that she will come with them, so that I can have a chance to talk to her.

But to my unluck she didn't come, I'm not suprised to be honest but my hope went down.

When will you let me explain and talk to you again Jisoo?...

JISOO POV

In a few days my worst day will begin.

I'm force to get married to someone I don't want to see or hear but I can't say no to my dad he would disowned me if I don't say yes.

He's a good father but when it's come to work he will do anything for the company to be successful.

I didn't tell my parents why I broke up with Jennie they will feel that I need pity, I don't want this feeling.

All I need is love but... couldn't find anyone or someone to comfort me I'm living in my own pain alone.

I have a depression and being the good daughter or the quiet daughter I don't dare to tell it to my parents about it.

Every week I will go to my psychological counselor trying to heal myself.

I hope that will work I don't want to think about killing myself if ever I had a strength to kill myself I can conquer everything.

-------------------------------------------