Chapter 01

3RD PERSON POV

Everytime she remembered about what the two did to her she was feeling pain it was killing her, the only questions that flies in her mind was WHY? Wasn't I'm enough for her? Why she keep telling me that she loves me but at the same time cheating on me?

It's been 10 months since she found out about Jennie cheating on her and her bestfriend that she use to call betrayed her and for sure the pain will be remain badly in her heart.

She was planning to ask Jennie to marry her and suprise her that night but it's turn out she's the one who was suprised.

JENNIE POV

I regret everything I did, I regretting cheating on her I was dumb and stupid for that.

I don't know how it started everytime I meet with Jisoo's bestfriend Lisa tries to get closer to me I wasn't comfortable with how she act or her actions but I didn't say anything or do anything but to say "Yes, I want you" I was dumb to do that.

I met Jisoo for the first time when our parents has a business dinner in their house, we went inside the house and her parents welcome as with a sweet smiled in their faces.

Her mother called her named to come down I was serious about her because my mom keep telling me she's a simple and beautiful girl.

And I think that's true I seen her she's wearing a black pants, with a black hoddie and her visual is no joke.

She was smiling sweetly and chatting with my parents I couldn't take my eyes off her, after the dinner she told me we can go and sit at the garden.

So we can talk and to know each other I don't have any reason to say no to her.

We keep talking and talking and it's very comfortable talking to her as if we know each other before and I started to like it.

To like her.....

-------------------------------------------

I forgot to tell you that this story is a Jitop
G!P one 😊😊.

-------------------------------------------