Chapter 12

3RD PERSON POV

After Jennie told Taeyeon everything what happened between her and Lisa the idol was shock "Please, help me... I swear I didn't do anything wrong.... I was disgusted with myself for giving Lisa a chance to be friend... please I can't lose Jisoo" Jennie beg still crying.

Taeyeon was about to response to her when the doctor came out the room "Her condition is good now but we want to check her memories... and you can go inside now" The doctor explained "Jennie you should go first" Taeyeon suddenly said making Jennie shock but give her a thank you smile and enter the room.

"H-hey Chu" Jisoo look at her confuse "You know me?" Jennie froze on her spot didn't know what to do "Miss? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked her but Jisoo's mom suddenly enter the room "I'm sorry I couldn't wait outside" Her mother said.

"Mom!" Jisoo said and quickly hug her so tight "Oh baby thank god" Her mother starts crying "How are you feeling?" Jisoo's mom asked her when they pull away "I'm fine, don't worry mom... but" Jisoo look at Jennie who's still standing at her spot.

"Who is she?" Jisoo asked "Y-you don't know her?" Her mother is a bit shock "It's my first time seeing her" Jisoo answered her mother looked at Jennie who's trying hard not to cry.

"I-i'm sorry.... I think I should go" Jennie said and ran out the room "Jennie?" Taeyeon called her out "What happened?" She asked worried "S-she don't r-remember me" Jennie starts crying again Taeyeon was sad for the girl so she hugged her and let her cry in her shoulder.

After a while they broke the hug "Let me see her" Jennie nodded to her and follow her Taeyeon is not sure if Jisoo remembered her.

Taeyeon knock on the door before she enter the room "Woah, the great Kim Taeyeon is here to check on me?" Jisoo teased her "Hi, Jisoo" Taeyeon went to her and hug her.

"You remembered me?" Taeyeon asked "Of course I remember you... your my bestfriend" Jennie was standing outside the room listening to their conversation her heart was breaking knowing that Jisoo know her parents and Taeyeon but not her she silently cried watching them.

-------------------------------------------

😢😢

-------------------------------------------