Chapter 08

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo left the house with many emotions disgust, sadness, pain and etc.

What she saw today reminds about what happened in the past the two girls did to her in their anniversary.

Right now she's so drunk alone because she can't reach Taeyeon the idol was busy on her schedule because of her comeback and lots work.

So Jisoo end that night drinking with her pain her phone keeps ringing and ringing and she now who was it because when she left Jennie keep calling her but she just ignore it.

She don't want to see Jennie's face for a moment.

JENNIE POV

It's already midnight and Jisoo still not picking my calls and I'm starting to get worried then my phone rang and it's unknown number.

"Hello?", "Am I talking to Kim Jennie?", "Yes, you are", "I'm sorry ma'am but your wife is in the hospital", My mind went blank and I'm starts to shake my tears starts to fall again "Hello? Mrs. Kim? Can you hear me?", "Y-yes, what hospital?".

He told me the name as I grab my keys and rush to my car and starts the engine as I drove away 'Please be okay please', My vision was a bit blurry because of crying but I manage to drive.

"Room of Kim Jisoo?" I asked the nurse as she look at the computer "She's still at the emergency room you can wait for her there" The nurse said as run quickly to the emergency hallway.

I hope someone would come soon I will go crazy, I'm so scared in the end I'm the one who caused all of this to her.

"Jennie" I look up and see her mother running to me "Mom" I stood up and hug her while I cried in her shoulder "She's strong... my daughter is strong" She said to me while she cried too.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry all of this is because of me" She pull away from the hug and look at me confuse "The most important now is Jisoo we will talk about this when she's in a good condition" I nodded and look down.

Hours passed by....

We've been waiting for almost two hours now and finally a doctor came out the emergency room we ran to him "How is she?" I asked "Are you one of her family?" The doctor asked "I'm her wife, is she okay?" I said hoping that she's okay.

"Her condition is okay now, can we talk to my office?" We nodded as we followed behind him.

"When she arrived her conditions wasn't good so we did our best to save her life luckily we made it she has a strong body, but she hit her head hard hat can cause her to loss some of her memories we will find out when she woke up" The doctor explained "When will she able to wake up?" I asked him.

"She had a long surgery she need to rest her body and if she didn't have a coma she would woke up tomorrow in the morning" I nodded and a little relief that she's okay.

-------------------------------------------