My phone started ringing indicating Aug was calling me.

"Did you look at the box?" Aug was on FaceTime, T looking over his shoulder.

"Yes."

"Tell this nigga it's called Irish Spring cause it's made in Ireland." Aug said just knowing he was going to be right.

"Actually bum it's made by the Colgate company and their headquarters is in New York. Sorry babe." I shrugged.

"Pay up nigga!" T stood up behind him.

"You only knew that cause you googled the answer. You cheated. I ain't giving you shit." He looked back at T.

They started playfully going back and forth.

I shook my head laughing at them.

"We bout to be on our way back." Aug told me.

"Aight."

We hung up. I stood up and looked out the window. There was a playground connected to the hotel with swings and slides. I don't know why, but I just felt like going down there and clearing my head.

I went downstairs and outside to the playground area. I sat on a swing and started swinging back and forth. Taking in the Dublin night sky. And country fresh air.

"I thought that was you back here."

I turned around to see Can and Des walking toward me.

"Where's DJ?" Can asked.

"In his room."

They got on a swing on both sides of me.

"Y'all just got back?"

"Yup. Aug had a meeting with Usher tho, about the last couple of dates."

"Oh..." I simply said.

"I feel like a little ass kid." Des said kicking her legs to swing high.

"What's wrong Jazz you seem down. I thought you and Aug worked it out."

"We did. But DJ's mad at me." I sighed rubbing my head like I had a headache.

"Why?" Des put her feet in the gravel to slow down her swinging.

Des and Can had really became close with me on the tour and I trusted them enough to be open about things.

"He thinks I forgave Aug too easily."

"It was a misunderstanding. Nothing to hold a grudge over." Can said.

"True." Desiree added.

"I never told DJ this, but the day my fiancé got shot, he kept calling me. I sent it to voicemail. I was being stubborn with him that whole entire week. And it was all because I felt some type away about him not putting gas in my car after he drove it all out. I confronted him about it and he said some really harsh things. So I was like okay.

He apologized and I wasn't trying to hear it. I was going to make him work for my attention back. Even though he sincerely apologized and even left me the money to fill it up.

But I refused to cave in too easily. And as a result, I never got the chance to accept his apology over something as stupid as gas. Because I chose to be stubborn and play games.

So call me stupid, weak, whatever. But if it's not something major like cheating or something, I'm not going to let petty arguments linger. What's the point? Nobody wins. Over little things I'm going to forgive and move on. He said he was sorry. It was a mis- communication I'm going to let it be. Whose to say Ill see him tomorrow or vice versa?"

Candace was crying.

"Can why you crying?" I smiled as she wiped her eyes.

"I swear you and Aug my relationship goals Jazz. Where my Aug at lawd! Send em Jesus!!!!" She lifted her hands to the sky.

"Desiree over there talking to Era now, and me and DJ just floating. Maybe we should host a URX tour bingo night, I might meet somebody"

"Oh gawd shut up." I laughed. "Desiree you talking to Era?"

"We're just friends now. We'll see." She blushed.

"DJ E Bruh!!!!" I shouted mocking Aug. He always yells that for some reason, like he did on his breakfast club interview.

We all laughed.

"Why is y'all niggas back here on swings?" Aug, D, Big T and Era came back there.

"Please don't bring that out here Aug."
I looked at the blunt in his hand. I really hated weed with a passion. Some chicks think it's hot, but to me it wasn't. And that was one of my only pet peeves with August.

He blew out smoke.

"Stop being a prude bum." He came in front of me and kissed my forehead.

"No. Put that out babe. The babies be out here."

"Ain't no kids out here Jazz." He scrunched up his face annoyed.

I gave him a look. He rolled his eyes and put it out.

I turned my attention to T who had Candace pushing his huge self on a swing.

"Grown ass man on a gotdamn swing. Baby push me." Aug said tapping my leg to get up."

"How you gon talk about T and the ask me to push you?"

"would you just do it?" He sat down in the swing and grabbed both the sides ready.

I pushed him.

Desiree was pushing Era.

"I'm taking a picture of this shit and putting it on Instagram." D got out his phone. Aug, T and Era jumped off the swing and ran so there wouldn't be proof of them on a swing.

We all stood shaking our heads. The tour was going to be ending soon and I was sad to see these silly moments go.

*le sigh* 😢