4.

Yoongi fell on the floor as soon as the music stopped. A similar reaction was drawn out of every other member except maybe Seokjin and Jungkook who were goofing around as usual.

"Take a break guys," Hoseok said, plopping down beside Yoongi, catching his breath after the intense practice. Namjoon and Jimin came to sit down on the floor as well with a couple of water bottles.

"So, hyung," Jimin started with an innocent enough smile as he looked at Yoongi. "Where were you last night?"

That made Yoongi to cough, water spilling out of his mouth. A loud sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed in the dance studio as Seokjin settled beside Yoongi. "Aigoo, Yoongi-ah! A harmless question makes you choke like this? Now we are all curious."

"Is it a girl?"

"You have a girl?!"

"When did you get married?"

"Why am I always the last to know?"

Now, that last was from Jungkook as Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin fired questions at Yoongi. The man could only groan and face-palm, listening to his idiot friends.

"It's not a girl and don't ask stupid questions about marriage," Yoongi finally replied after taking a sip of water. This time, the water made it into his mouth instead of the floor.

"Oh, come on, Yoongi hyung," Jungkook said, flapping his hands in the air exasperated. "We are not that ignorant, you know?"

Taehyung snickered, "As if you weren't the clueless one moments ago." Jungkook's face darkened with annoyance but before he could retort, Namjoon spoke up.

"We need to know, hyung. We don't want a repeat of Seokjin hyung and Sehee noona. No offense, Jin hyung," he was quick to say looking at Seokjin, who gave an understanding nod.

Yoongi looked around himself, he looked at the concern that had long replaced playfulness on his friends' faces. Namjoon was right. They didn't need a repetition of what happened with Jin. When they had broken up, it had affected the whole group and the secrets...
Well, that was a whole different story.

Yoongi sighed in defeat, seeing no out and confessed, "I am seeing someone but it's nothing romantic." Hoseok gasped loudly at that. "Hyung, you don't really mean to say..."

Hoseok couldn't complete his sentence, he didn't have to though. Everyone understood.

"This is wrong, Yoongi," Seokjin spoke up after a long silence, voicing out everyone's thoughts. "I can't tell you to stop doing whatever it is, but this isn't right. Why won't you have a normal relationship?"

"Because I don't have time," he replied quickly, the reason he had been using to stay with Heejae for over 4 months now.

"That's like calling me out on having a healthy relationship with my girlfriend," Seokjin said with a dry smile, no humour. Yoongi shook his head. "That's not what I meant, hyung. It's just, we are different people. We have different ways to handle stuff. I don't want to be romantically involved right now."

"So, you decide to disrespect this woman by using her to satisfy yourself?" Taehyung voiced out, addressing the topic for the first time. Everyone could tell the second youngest was serious and a little angry too.

Yoongi gritted his teeth in annoyance, not only because his friends were poking their noses in his life but also because they were just jumping to conclusions. That's what people seemed to do mostly.

"I am not disrespecting her, Taehyung. Everything is happening with both of our consents. We are adults for God's sake! We know what we are doing."

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't think you do, hyung. Women are delicate when it comes to feelings. You can never know when you might do something wrong and hurt them. I just want to protect you from anything bad."

"Thank you very much for your concern, Taehyung. I appreciate it. But I don't need relationship advice from someone who can't even straight up confess his feelings and keeps staying on the sidelines. For the last time, leave me alone."

That shut everyone up. Taehyung dropped his face, Yoongi's words hitting him sharply. Even though he didn't direct it towards Jimin, he too felt guilty for making his opinions. He too, was a coward.

They just silently watched Yoongi leaving the dance studio, probably to cool off. The conversation wasn't supposed to take such a drastic turn, but it did and everyone, including Yoongi, regretted their choice of words.

"Let's not have this type of conversation, involving our possible love interests in the dance studio next time," Hoseok said getting up. "We need to stay focused and keep our personal and professional lives separate."

Namjoon got up with a sigh, clasping Hoseok's shoulder. He smiled at his friend suggestively. "You are right, Hoba. Let's talk about where you were last night when we get back  home."

Hoseok gaped at the tall, dimpled guy, not able to get a word out. How did he know, was the only thought in his mind.

~~~~
A/N:

So...
What do you think? Is Yoongi really doing the right thing? And did he have to be so rude to Taehyung?

If you are not reading Brush Strokes, I don't think you'll get why Yoongi reprimanded Taehyung like that.
Does this mean I'm promoting my other book? 1000% Yes!

Anyho, I hope you like this chapter and
Thank you for reading!💜💜