7

6 Months Later

Aria stood around the box with everyone else, peering at the new greenie that was coming up before it stopped, allowing Gally and Minho to open the doors, and Newt jumped down. Aria watched as the new greenie looked around, looking terrified. Aria could recognize that this newbie was fit, and was really good-looking.

"What's your name Greenie? Can you remember it?" Newt asked, helping him up.

"Uh, Hotch." He quietly said.

"Well Hotch, welcome to the Glade." Gally spoke as he helped him out of the box.

"Where am I?" Hotch asked, quickly looking around.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know on your tour tomorrow, you came up later than expected and I have work to do. Aria, can you show him where he will be sleeping while we unload the box?" Alby asked as she nodded.

"Sure, follow me." Aria spoke to Hotch as he reluctantly followed as she walked towards the hammocks tied to the trees.

"So here is where everyone mostly sleeps, you'll need to tie your own hammock but there are spare wraps over there." Aria told him as he looked around.

"Uh, thanks. So where do you sleep?" Hotch asked.

"Well, you see that?" She asked, pointing towards Homestead. "Well all of the keepers of each job, so like the boss of each job has a room up there and I also do."

"Are you a 'keeper'?" He asked as she shook her head.

"Wow, what a surprise that the 'hot' girl gets her own room. Why do you get your own room?" Hotch asked, crossing his arms as Aria sent him a glare in return, but before she could even respond, Gally walked towards them.

"She gets her own room because she is the only girl you shuck face." Gally defended, standing behind her.

"So? Just because she's a girl? Why does she get special treatment?" Hotch asked again.

"Listen you slinthead. She gets her own room to protect her from shuck faces like you." Gally forcefully said.

"What the hell does Slinthead and shuck face mean? Are you speaking English?" Hotch asked back.

"Get out of my face, you are pissing me off now." Gally dismissed him as Hotch sighed and walked away towards Minho and Ben.

"What an idiot." Gally spoke under his breath.

"Well, thanks for defending me, Gally. He is a slinthead." Aria giggled as Gally nodded.

"He is. I am going to tell Newt we should leave him in the maze overnight." Gally joked before walking towards Newt, probably going to complain.

//

Hours later, Aria tossed and turned in her bed, not being able to sleep for the past hour. She sighed before standing up and tiptoeing out of her room to the room next to hers. She opened the door before sliding in and shutting the door behind her. She quietly walked over to the bed in the corner before lifting the blanket slightly up.

"Huh? Aria?" Newt sleepily asked, moving over in his bed so she had more room to climb in, instinctively wrapping an arm around her as she laid down.

"It was, uh, cold." Aria whispered to him, snuggling into his side.

"Yeah, yeah. Just say you want to cuddle and be quiet." Newt happily sighed, allowing her to cuddle closer to him as the two drifted off to sleep.

Hours later, Newt and Aria got started as they woke up from Minho bursting into his room.

"Newt! Guess wha- OH! Good Morning you two!" Minho smirked at them as Newt's eyes opened to shoot him a glare as Aria groaned, rolling more into his side.