Y/n-" really? That's all I get, I don't know. After I found out you made me feel bad, like a whore, a homewrecker and I'm not like that at all."

Hawk-" Really cause I think you are all of those things."

Y/n-"Are you serious right now?!"

Hawk- " So serious, you are a slut, oh and not to mention I completely used you for sex because josslyn didnt want to, and why would I want you, you're ugly, dumb, not skinny at all, shall I continue?"

Y/n-" Wow, charming, and I'm not fat!"

I walked into lunch at got my food with Odessa, we started to head to the cobra kai table, but I asked her if we could sit somewhere else. So we sat with Moon, Sam, Demerti and Chris.

Time skip by me watching spiderman

It was finally the end of the day, me and Odessa went to get slushies, I asked jhonny earlier if I could skip class to have a day with Odessa.
Me and Odessa both got blue slushies. We were now in the car listening to Moonlight by grace vanderwal and smoking blunts Odessa had, that's when we saw people coming out of cobra kai, which meant they were done so we quickly switched the song to Oppa stoppa. They started to walk to my car.

Hawk-" What are you guys doing".

Y/n-" Uhh... nothing, what are you doing?"

Aisha-" We just got out of practice."

Miguel-" Are you high?"

Odessa-"ye-" I cut her off,

Y/n-"Noooooooooo..."

Tory-" Ok well me and Aisha have a project to do so, see ya later. Miguel went with them.

Hawk-" When are we gonna work on our project?"

Y/n-" Not today, todays Odessa's day with me. Maybe saturday?

Hawk-" Cool, that works for me, see ya then.

He left and me and Odessa bursted out laughing. I drove Odessa home and then went home. I walked in and saw Reggie and Mikey sitting on the couch.

Y/n-" hey guys."

Mikey-"Oh, hey y/n, good you're here. Can you stay with reggie so I can go to practice? I didnt want him to be bored.

"Yea, sure" I said and with that he left.

Y/n- " So whatcha wanna do?"

Reggie-"Lets take photos for insta?"

Y/n-" Ooo, I love taking photos let's do it."

Me and Reggie took photos and posted them on insta.

Y/n.xoxo (pretend these are you and Reggie)

xoxo (pretend these are you and Reggie)