"What's going on here 0065?" A trooper asked him. The Mandalorian saluted. "This woman was causing a bit of a ruckus sir. I was teaching her a lesson." He said, feeling the troopers eyes boring into him even though he couldn't see the mans face.

"Your supposed to be on perimeter duty. I'll have to mention this to your squad leader." The trooper said, suspicion in his voice.

"Yes sir." Din said and headed off into the direction of where his squad was last . Once he was done with "patrols" he would update Ahsoka on his findings. He was so close to finding out where Sabine Wren was.

He made his way towards Ahsokas cell, light starting to slowly creep its way in to the windows lining some of the walls. Mandalorian was used to doing all nighters especially on missions like these so he wasn't necessarily tired.

He showed his identification and claimed he was making rounds in the cell block and headed straight for Ahsoka on the final floor. Later he'd have to talk to Sloan again and see what information she had.

Din approached Ahsokas cell and noticed she seemed to be sleeping. She had a look of calm on her face he'd never noticed. He hated having to wake her up, but quietly whispered.

"Ahsoka." He said. Suddenly the Tortuga was awake, her eyes snapping open. She lunged at him suddenly, her lightsaber out.

"Ahsoka...it's me...Din." He said, the fear in her eyes slowly going away.

"You seemed to have blended in pretty well the Storm Troopers, Mando." Ahsoka commented, eyeing him up and down. What does that mean? Mandalorian wondered,  an odd feeling in his chest.

Ever since traveling with Ahsoka again he keept feeling this strange feeling in his chest; he couldn't really pinpoint but he felt like it definitely wasn't allowed by his Mandalorian clan though.

"I've come to report about Sabine Wren." He whispered. Ahsoka raised an eyebrow. "So soon?" She asked not being able to believe it. Din couldn't believe it himself. It was all a bit too easy. Best not take it for granted. He thought.

"A woman on the second floor gave me some tips about where Sabine was." Mando said, peeking Ahsokas interest. She crossed her arms in interest.

"This woman told me Sabine had been on the same cell block for awhile, but they moved her," Din said.

"However, the other Troopers stopped me before I could ask more questions. I'm going to go back tonight and ask her more questions." Din said. Ahsoka smiled, a small one, but it was noticeable. It made Din smile it response realizing he didn't really smiled that much.

"Good work, Mando. I'm glad I asked you to come along." She said, placing her hand on his shoulder, sending an odd tingling sensation up his arm.

"I'll head back to cell block two." Din said and gave her the rest of what he'd been able to do and Ahsoka told him all she was able to gather about this prison. Shifts where apparently pretty predictable despite this supposedly being a high security prison.

However they do have Dark Troopers on patrol so that would increase the security. The two parted ways again quickly, Din making sure they didn't look too suspicious.

He headed in the direction of the other cells, hoping for more information on Sabine Wren.

                                                                   ....

The Mandalorian made quick pace towards Sloan's cell, the only quiet one on this cell block. "Back for more, eh?" She said as Mando approached. He raised an eyebrow.

"How-." Din started, but the woman interrupted him. "You don't walk so stiffly as the other ones do." She replied, a smirk on her face. Din would've shrugged but his shoulder armor made it difficult.

"We'd better make this quick. There going to do prisoner 'evaluations' soon." Sloan said, rolling her eyes. Wonder what she means by that? He though. He decided it was best to get to the point quickly though.

"I'm assuming you just want to get strait to the point right?" The woman said as if reading Din Dijarins mind, which he knew Ahsoka apparently could.

"So how do you know where Sabine Wren is?" Din asked, wishing he could tilt his head in his tight helmet.

"I heard the troopers talking about where they where taking her." Sloan explained in a whisper, her eyes focused more on the hallway further down as if keeping an eye out for other patrols. She sighed, crossing her arms.

"It might be impossible for you to reach her at this point." Sloan commented as if she wanted to stretch out the reveal of where she was.

"And whys that?" Mando asked, impatience getting the better of him.
"She's in solitary confinement."