Formality pt6

Finally something that has do do with the actual episode 🤣

~~~

    I'm running, my feet pound hard against the  cold ground in the woods. I twist my neck to look behind me, yet I don't know what I'm looking for. The fear overwhelms me. My breath comes in quick gasping breaths, my legs burn. That's when I come across him.

    Stiles.

    I drop to my knees next to him, feeling for a pulse, my heart stops when I see the gapping hole in his chest. The remnants of his shirt his charred and the smell of burnt flesh suffocates me. I see another body, less than 10 feet from Stiles.

     Dad.

    I scramble over to him, a hole identical to Stiles' appears on his stomach. I see his chest rising and falling slightly. I hold my hands over his stomach and try to heal him.

    "Sana." I whisper, my purple magic flows from my hands but nothing happens. So I try again. And again. And again. I try until my throat is hoarse. But still, I keep trying.

    Dad grabs my hands and tries to say something. Before he can get the words out though, his head snaps at an unnatural angle and the light fades from his eyes.

    I scream at the horrifying sight. I pour all of my magic into healing him. Into bringing him back, until there is nothing left.

    "You can't stop it." An eerily familiar voice whispers from behind me.

    I turn to the cloaked figure. "W-what?"

    Then suddenly bodies appear all over. Tears flow freely from my eyes at the sight.

    "Stiles, Melissa, Scott, Danny. All dead. All of them, because of me."

    "W-why would you do this?" I ask. "They were innocent. All of them."

    "Because I wanted to. Because that's what I am. A killer, a murderer. A monster."

    I give a small scream when more bodies appear, this time my neighbors. Teachers. More and more people appear until the ground is no longer visible. I watch the light fade from their eyes.

    "I-I dont- I don't understand." I choke out.

    "Your so stupid." The voice cackles. "You couldn't save them, any of them. And you can't even see what's right in front of your eyes."

   I study the figure, brushing the reads from my eyes. I take in the appearance of the figure,  their height, their size. Until I come to an alarming conclusion.

    "No." I shake my head furiously. "No, this isn't happening."

    The figure pulls off the hood, revealing glowing purple eyes and a familiar face. "No it's not, but it will. Your going to destroy everyone around you. Leaving you, all alone."

    She begins to laugh, the sound echoing through the eerily quiet trees.

~~~