bro time.

A/N: hello loves! this is just a filler and I also didn't know what to name it haha.

ALSO please stop the Astoria and Draco hate. I get it, you like Draco. So do I but he's not the main love interest. If you want to imagine yourself as Astoria and use your name, then go ahead. Just all of the comments 'ew Astoria' it's just a little annoying and irritating. I don't mean to come off as rude but please keep your comments to yourself about that.

I love you guys and thank you !!! ❤️

***

Blaise Zabini

We sat at the couches in the Slytherin common room. Across from me sat Rose. She was next to Scarlett and they were talking. I looked away, not wanting to get caught. Draco has almost caught us too many times.

The whole time that we were in the common room, I couldn't get her off my mind. Not what happened in the library, but the fact that I-

"You ready for the game?" Draco asked, sitting next to me on the smaller couch.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"Any news about Christmas?" He looked at me, wondering.

"Yeah. I'm going to my mum's for a bit. She said she has a surprise." I rubbed my hands on my thighs and sighed.

Truly, I was scared. I wanted to tell Draco during break about Rose and me. But that wasn't the only thing either.

"Okay, I'm going. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Rose stood up, giving everyone hugs.

"I'll walk you," I said, following her out of the common room.

We walked a little way down the corridor and around the corner to another corridor where we walked further.

When I knew we were a good distance and wouldn't get caught, I shoved Rose and she fell into the wall as she laughed.

"Hi," She said, leaning against the wall as I cupped her face and brought her closer to my lips.

They connected and moved swiftly with one another. Like they were made for each other. like we were made for each other.

My hands moved to her hips and I pulled her closer and more into my chest. She kissed down my neck, nipping lightly until she stopped

I groaned, knowing where this would lead and we didn't have time for that.

"I have to go," she said with a sigh and resting her hands on my chest.

"I know" I pouted.

"You can sneak in next weekend after your game or I can 'sleep with Scarlett'." She chuckled.

My hand went under her chin, lifting her lips to mine where I pecked her, smiling as I pulled away. "I'll see you in the morning."

I backed away and watched her walk down the rest of the corridor and to the Hufflepuff common room, not tearing my eyes away until the portrait was shut.

***

"You are absolutely smitten over her" Pansy said, crossing her arms as I walked into the common room.

I met eyes with Draco as he just waited, expressionless, for my answer.

"I'm not," I said "I'm just worried and don't want what happened to her to happen again"

"You sure you don't have a crush on her?" Astoria said, a smirk on her face.

She knew what she was doing. She was trying to have Draco find out naturally, which was fine, but, not only her, everyone was putting effort into it.

As much as I wanted to be public, I didn't want to die at the hands of my best friend.

"I don't," I replied.

Draco motioned up the stairs and so I followed, the rest of the girls giving me a 'good luck' look.

We walked into Draco's room and he shut the door as I sat on the little sofa he had.

It was silent as he sat down and looked at me, trying to figure out what to say.

I wasn't sure if he knew, but if he did, I'd be long gone by now.

"I think I love Astoria." he looked away and down at his hands, picking at his fingers.

"Really?" I wasn't surprised.

"Yeah. She's- different. Like the rush-"

"Of feeling taking over every time you look, touch, or speak to her?" I asked before he could even finish his sentence.

I understood what he meant. It was the same thing I felt with Rose. It was like a drug but a million times worse and so much more addicting. She was the one thing that I never want to give up and never will. Not unless she leaves. Which is something I'm worried will happen.

"Exactly." he smiled. "Do you know if Rose likes her?" His smile dropped.

"Rose likes her" I nodded, playing with my fingers "She's trying to get closer to her, considering that you two are together"

"I'm glad. Astoria likes her. A lot" His smile was huge now. His happiness was obvious at this point and I was glad.

Draco has issues. He and his father don't get along because of the way Lucius treats Rose and Narcissa. It's always just been the two of them, take away me and the other Slytherins, and Draco is protective over family. So to have him ask if Rose likes Astoria, it's a good thing.

"I'm asking her to the Yule Ball. My mum said I should" Draco said.

That gave me an idea.

"Speaking of the ball," I sat up, "I was hoping if it was okay with you if I asked Rose." He narrowed his eyes as if catching on to the whole smitten thing "Just because it would be better if she went with me than some stranger."

He took some thought to it. He didn't say anything for a while as he just looked at me, his eyes looking at my neck and then back up.

Fuck. He saw the marks.

"Okay." he shrugged "But if anything bad happens, I'll kill you"

His tone and face were serious. Too serious. We both burst into laughter as we stared at each other and waited for one to speak.

I knew that I could trust Draco, I just didn't want him to think I was taking Rose from him. That was my main fear.