lets party.

A/N: Hello loves. Super long chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Love you bunches!

Rose Malfoy

A cold breeze swept under my blanket, coating my bare legs making me shiver. I opened my eyes and was met with Blaise crawling into bed next to me.

"I tried not to wake you," He said in a whisper.

"It's okay" my voice came out raspy due to sleeping the past few hours "What time is it?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Blaise's torso and pulling him closer to me as the blanket was draped back over us.

"About 8:30. Classes are canceled again for today" He assured, tucking hair behind my ear.

I kissed his chest through his shirt and closed my eyes once again, breathing in his scent and feeling at home. He tangled his hand into my hair and played with it as I fell into another peaceful sleep.

***

My eyes slowly opened as I heard small noises and felt little jerks next to me. I looked over and noticed Blaise was covered in sweat and was trying to catch his breath.

I grabbed his hand and started to try and wake him. "Blaise. Blaise wake up" I felt his forehead and he was burning. "Love, wake up. It's just a dream"

Within a second, his eyes opened and he sat up, breathing heavily. I cupped his face, sitting on my knees next to him and looking into his eyes "Hey. It's okay. It was just a dream" I whispered, smiling shyly at him.

"I- I know" He stuttered, avoiding my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, his head turning and looking at me.

"I'm fine. I just need to use the bathroom." He stood up and quickly walked over to the door in my room which held the bathroom.

***

Blaise Zabini

It happened again. The dream happened again.

I thought that I could go one night without the dreamless sleep potion. I thought that the nightmares were gone. I thought that I wouldn't have to see that face again. I thought I was free from all of it.

I was wrong.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the expression on my face. Sad eyes, sweat dripping from my forehead. Same look every time.

These dreams started when I was twelve. Right after it all happened. For a while, I just dealt with the dreams and told myself that I'd get over them and I'd be okay... but now, five years later and I still have them. When I turned fourteen, I started taking the potion to help. Some nights I don't need it but other nights I do.

Knocking on the door made me jump "Can I come in?" Rose asked, her voice soft and full of worrisome.

"Yeah" I replied, opening the door and wiping my forehead.

She stepped in and turned to look at me. Her pupils were big and her lips were downturned. She was worried.

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me "Don't worry. It was just a stupid dream" I'm not ready to tell her yet "I'll be fine."

"Okay," She looked up, kissing my chin and then turning around, her ass resting on my groin.

She picked up her toothbrush and wet it, putting toothpaste on it and then wetting it again. She started to brush her teeth and then opened a drawer and pulling out a brand new one. She smiled tightly with the toothbrush in her mouth and then handed the new one to me. I thanked her and then started to brush my own teeth.