i want you.

*MATURE AUDIENCE*

A/N: This chapter is longer than others but it's worth it.

***

Rose Malfoy

I knocked, my breathing picking up as I heard him say "Hold on"

I was shaking on the inside and was surprised that it wasn't visible. I knew what I needed to say but my throat went dry as he opened the door and I felt light-headed.

Blaise stood in front of me, a towel in his hand, his chest bare and a pair of black joggers on. There were water droplets on his chest showing that he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey. I thought it was 'stay in weekend'?" He asked, moving to the side and motioning for me to come in.

I stepped into his room as he shut the door. I took deep breathes trying to gather my thoughts as my back faced him.

"Rose, is everything okay?"

"I'm just going to say it." I take a deep breathe, turning and facing him "Fuck, Blaise don't make me say it"

"Then don't" He comes closer to me, crashing his lips onto mine.

Naturally, I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me as the kiss deepens. His hands cup my face as he pushes me against the wall, our teeth clashing and tongues fighting for dominance.

His hands move across my body, memorizing my curves. He kisses down my jaw and to my neck, nipping at my sensitive points, making moans escape my lips.

His hands grip my hips as he pulls me closer to him, scared that I'll let go, scared that I'll stop and leave.

But that's not going to happen.

I want him.

His hands wrap around my waist, picking me up and walking over to the bed as I kissed his neck, marking him and making him my territory.

Blaise placed me on the bed, pulling his head up and looking into my eyes.

"I don't want you to do this if you don-" I cut him off, shaking my head and cupping his face.

"I want this. I want you." I pull him down, kissing his lips gently.

He smiles into the kiss, his fingers playing with the bottom of my shirt, wanting it off. I sit up, pulling my shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. I was ready for bed, so I wasn't wearing a bra.

Blaise leans over, examining my body as his eyes trace over my bare torso.

I feel self-conscious under his stare, worried that I'm not enough for him and knowing that he's seen better. He's had better and could have it again.

"Hey" His fingers rest under my chin, gently forcing me to look at him "You're beautiful"

I smile at him as he dips his head again and connects our lips. I lean back onto the bed as his fingers hook around the hem of my pajama pants.

Before he slides them off, he looks at me again for acceptance. Therefore, I nod and whisper "Yes"

Blaise tugs down my pants and then kissed down my torso, nipping my skin and leaving a trail of love bites.

I love marks. I love possessiveness. I love being his.

I'm not his, but in this moment I am.

"Blaise" I whisper and he looks up at me as he reached the hem of my underwear "Please"