and- um *oop

"so you're just going to fuck my best friend"? kuroo asked.
me and lev stood side by side against the counter, completely exposed.
"and you're going to do the same"? kiyo asked lev.

we both looked at eachother, not knowing what to say. kuroo then looked at kiyo.
"so you know what's about to happen"? kuroo asked glaring at the two of us.

we shook our heads.
"i'm about to take her virginity".
lev furrowed his brows and kiyo started to blush.
"seriously"? i asked crossing my arms.
"isn't that kind of a big deal". i said.

"apparently not". kiyo responded looking straight at lev. "but were not virgins". lev said, a smirk almost crossing his face.
"well then- i won't be for much longer either". kiyo said.

"why not just let lev take it". i said looking over kiyos face. she squinted.
"because that won't feel nearly as rewarding".
she said, making lev sigh.

"you're so jealous". i said to kuroo.
"am i"? he asked, grabbing kiyos arms and turning her towards the door, pinning her breast to it aggressively as we watched from the side.

"i'm gonna fuck your girl lev". kuroo smirked.
"try it". he said.
kuroo started to tap his dick against kiyos ass and i licked my teeth waiting, waiting for the jealously to reach its limits.

"you won't really go along with this". i said to kiyo. she turned to look at me and kuroo pushed her head down against the door again. "she can't talk right now". kuroo said.

"she can't handle your angry sex". i said rolling my eyes. "she's about to though- isn't that right good girl"? kuroo asked, grabbing kiyos neck and pulling her head back to look at him.
"that's right". she smiled.

"fine. good luck getting ripped apart". i said feeling my anger boiling inside me.
"fuck her then. what are you waiting for"? lev asked.

kuroo looked down at kiyo, and then positioned his dick at her entrance.
"be good and scream for me". he said, before waiting, he started to slide into her from behind.

"FUUUUCK"! she screamed, clenching her fist and pressing against the door harder.
"bet it hurts". i whispered.
kuroo pushed into her a little more.
"AHHH"! she screamed and tears started pouring down her face.

"regret moving that fast"? i asked my best friend who was being torn from the inside.
"AHHHHHHGN"! she was full out crying now.
kuroo with no remorse started thrusting into her.
"WAIT! WAI- FUCK". she was a mess.

the look on levs face said that he was happy she wasn't enjoying it too much right now.
kuroos face was red, "yeah". he moaned.
slapping her ass like he did to me.

me and lev eyed eachother.
"FUCK". kiyo screamed again, putting her hands against the door and panting as kuroo thrusted into her. "AH-FUCK... K-KUROO". kiyos tears were falling to the floor. and her legs were shaking.

"i'd hate to lose it for the first time, standing". i whispered to lev.
"really? i lost mine in a closet on halloween". he said smiling.
"AH- oh- ohh". kiyos tone changed suddenly.
"what is it"? kuroo asked.

"i- OHH.. yeah". kiyos tears weren't coming out anymore. "kuroo... yes". she was quieter now.
me and lev stared at the two waiting for what she was trying to say.

"y-YES". she moaned.
my blood was rising, my body heat was burning me.
"YESSSS"! she suddenly exclaimed.
arching her back more as kuroo pounded into her with his eyes lidded and his mouth open.

"FUCK ME". she moaned loudly as me and lev watched in silence.
lev looked like he would explode any second.
"RIGHT THEREEE". kiyo was smiling now.
her eyes were teary, and she was grabbing kuroos neck from behind trying to kiss him.

i swallowed.
i don't know how much longer i can watch that.
"you like it"? kuroo moaned, squeezing her hips tightly as he thrusted her into the door, making the frame bang with every hit.

"IM GONNA CUM"! kiyo said red in the face, her legs shaking, her back arching, as kuroo quickly fucked her.

lev suddenly moved from beside me, and automatically my legs guided me towards the two.
kiyo and kuroo looked shocked as lev separated them with anger in his face.

i instinctively grabbed kuroo as his eyes went wide.
pushing him against the counter and shoving him inside me.
as lev rammed into a confused kiyo against the door.

"AHHHH"! kiyo screamed as lev banged her at full speed.
while kuroo tried to silence his moans, gasping as i pounded against him, with my back facing him.

"what are you- AGN"! kiyo couldn't speak.
lev was going 3 times faster than kuroo, pulling her hair and literally trying to knock the door down with her.

"y/nnnn". kuroo moaned tossing his head back as i grunted on him.
my body was being tested as i quickly fucked him.
i was doing most of the work, as he was shaking.

"i'm cumming"! kuroo announced as his seed shot inside me.
"ME TOOO"! kiyo moaned, followed by a series of gasps and loud screams as lev held her up against the door, sliding inside her with no hesitation.

"OKAY OKAY"! kuroo said whining as i kept fucking him. "i'm not stopping"! i moaned back, as i felt my cum dripping.

"PLEASE"! he said trying to grab my waist and pull me off. "i'm gonna torture you". i said back.
feeling my head get so hot.
i was nearly drooling.
"Y/N I CANT TAKE IT"! he yelled, his legs were shaking and his dick was throbbing inside me as he released himself again, pushing him over the limit of speech. i had broken him, pushed him over the edge completely.

"PLEEEASE"! kiyo moaned as lev fucked her far past the point of an orgasm as well.
"NGH"! lev grunted as he finally came inside of her.
i was a bit shocked at that- kiyo didn't have a birth control like i did.

"did you learn your lesson"? lev asked her, hitting her ass. "YES DADDY"! she moaned.
i looked back at kuroo who was a mess.

"and did you"? i asked.
he smirked, even though he was the one out of breath and dying.
"yes ma'am". he said.
making me smile.

"good boy". i responded rubbing his hair.

oaktree- ... a lot to unpack here.
good thing this is completely a dream. i would never write this omg no no.
this wasn't me. this was albert.
say hi albert.
👩🏽‍🦲- yes i wrote this. hello