anal. did i suprise you?

getting onto the ride, i was especially surprised to find myself sitting between kiyo and kuroo on my left.

hm- he smelled good.
i wonder if nerd boys use good cologne.
"ready"? kiyo asked me with bright eyes.

i exhaled sharply.
"it's so adorable when you're excited". i said.
as more people filed into the ride, the benches we sat on became more compact.

this was one of those loose rides, where you would be tossed around a little if you weren't heavy enough. but somehow you didn't fall out.

by now, i was sitting with my arm pressed against kuroos and this direct contact sure was getting to me. i could feel his arms were strong against mine.
haa- please pin me down.

"when is it gonna start already"? i asked annoyed at the wait.
"be patient y/n, it's almost full".
i sunk in my seat a little and waited.

kuroo was silent next to me.
"i wonder how these things even work". i rambled to kiyomi.
kuroo looked at me, "actually the ship swings from a pivot, and it's bolted into the track below. making it seem like your freely swinging, when really it's just rolling. then the operator just uses the torque to control it". he said.

mkay. yeah. sure.
"how do you know all that"? i asked crossing my arms. "common knowledge". he said.
"that is so not common knowledge". i retorted.

he smiled a bit and i swear i saw fangs in that mouth of his.
"youve got fangs"? i asked.
"my canines? why wouldn't they be sharp, that's how predators would hunt their prey".

i touched my teeth with my tongue.
"mine aren't sharp". i said.
he looked down and smirked.
"guess your prey".

he checked his watch again and turned away.
huh? prey? no no no, im the strongest one here.
this nerd.

the boat started slowly swinging with no warning.
"woah". kiyomi said bumping into me.
"watch it lightweight". i said pushing her up.

the rocking got more aggressive and i was doing my best to keep myself up.
no way i would fall on this baby ride.

oh- damn.
chill on that torque bitch.
"why is she making it go so rough"? i laughed to kiyomi.
"oh no- i'm not doing a sex joke with you". she turned away, and then fell into my arm. making me fall into kuroos arm.
he didn't budge.
"sorry". i said sitting up.

"you need stronger abdominal muscles". he said back. "are you tryna work me out"? i asked back. he looked shocked and then turned away blushing.
why can't he just say yes.

"i'm gonna pee". lev laughed.
i started laughing too.
i like lev, lev is funny.

"it's almost over". kuroo stated.
"how do you know"?
"the automatic slowing process is happening to stop us".
"booo, i hate going slow".
"it's so that we don't break our necks".
"oh- well ok".
i sat back in my seat as the ride got slower- and slower.

"AGAIN"! kiyomi screamed.
shes literally 7 and i love it.
"no kiyo, i reallly have to get you home now". i said as she whined.
;-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-::-:-:/:/

"it was nice meeting you guys". kiyomi said smiling at the boys, mainly at lev, as we stood by the exit of the ride. "nice meeting you too". lev answered.

"yeah thanks for teaching me the proper way to ride, kuroo". his eyes went wide and his ears turned red.
"what man"?! lev asked messing up his hair more.
"the torque"! he said pushing his friend away.

"anyways, we gotta get going". i said as we waved.
they waved back and me and kiyo left.

"oh my god he's so into me". i said talking about kuroo. kiyomi side eyed me. "he's as into you as i'm into schoolwork".

"but you- love to do schoolwork kiyo".
"aw man- did i mess up the sarcasm again"? she asked. "yeah you did". i said leading her to the parking lot.
:-;-;-;-;:-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-:-:-:-:-

"i said 8 and its 9:45"! ms wan said.
"i'm sorry, i know i know. it's just kiyo realllllly wanted to ride this boat thing and-"

"i don't care, the driver is responsible".
mrs wan said closing the door in my face.
hm :/ i rolled up my sleeve and pushed the (fuck you bitch) on my arm towards the door.

"take this, take this fuck you bitch all over your front door"' i whispered. then i bucked at the door.
"slamming the door in my face". i muttered turning around and falling off the weirdly placed porch step. busting my ass.

"damn! you cursed me"!
i heard mrs wan laugh loudly from inside.
WHAT THE?! was she watching me from inside?!

i stood up intimidated that i had put my tattoo close to the peephole of the door. iiiiii hope she didn't see that.

i got up and scurried back into the car.
i'm not gonna let her throw water at me again.
;-:-:-:-:-:-;-;-;-;:-;-:-:-:/:-

AHHH-
hot water!

my apartment was cozy. but the bathroom was one of the biggest spaces.
i gladly would take a big shower over a big closet any day.

my skin was joyous to feel the steamy water running over my body.
finally- the past week i had to stay with my cousin because the water wasn't working here.

and damn- that girl cannot get hot water in that shower to save her life.

"i wonder if a stalker is watching me". i said out loud. if someone was there i had to alert them that i knew....
okay i'm just talking to myself. good.

i used my favorite body soap and lathered that shit up good. the one thing i knew, was that it made me smell soooo good. and it was super cheap. so i could use as much as i wanted.
:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-;:-;-

i turned off my room light and jumped into my bed before some hob-goblin could snatch my ankles.
no way i'm dying like that.

i took out my phone because i got a notification.
(kuroo followed you back: click to see more follow suggestions).
AHA!
he followed back. he must be obsessed with meeee.

let me just check my inbox.
along with the many message request i should see kuroo trying to sneak his way into my DMS.

and- i have no message request.
nothing from kuroo either.
i actually- haven't gotten a notification in 6 hours.
oh wait- i got an email from papa johns for a free stuffed crust pizza with the purchase of a large 3 topping pizza. yeah, time to cry.

oak tree- no you literally don't understand. i am sooooo obsessed with this right now. i don't know why!!! but i can't help it.