smexy shop

go read my "texting fanfiction". i'll be doing it when i'm bored. and you can make request.

me and teru walked in the small shop confidently, with poor blushing kiyo tucked away behind us.
"what if someone recognizes me"? she panicked.
"well then i guess they couldn't really say anything, since they would be in the sex store too". i replied.

"woahh". terushima said with a wide smile.
walking over to a framed picture of tits on the wall.
"don't you wish you had these y/n"? teru smirked.

"you mean these ones"? i asked slowly lifting up my shirt. instead of turning away teru silently waited for me to pull it up more, and instead i reached under and brought my middle finger out.
"you perv". i laughed.

he smacked his lips and turned away.
"what a tease". he mumbled.
"ooh let's go to the back". i said walking past him.

the two followed behind me as i led them to exactly what i knew would be here.
"gross"! terushima said eyeing the many dildos surrounding him.

kiyomi covered her eyes.
"oh come on, what about fucking lev? or did you forget about that"? i giggled.
she blushed harder.
"i don't need one of these".
she whispered.

"i bet you do, since you don't get any real dick". terushima laughed at me.
"how about you go find the pocket puss-"
"excuse me"? some lady tapped on my shoulder harshly.

"yes"? i asked back with an offended look on my face. "you have to be 18 or older to be in the store". she said crossing her arms.

"we are all 18". i replied giving her a look.
"no hon, i don't think that's true".
"seriously"?! i questioned.

"we really are". kiyo said embarrassed.
"mkay, clearly you all think this is funny, well i'm the manager and i might just have to call your parents".
she snarled.

"my parents are dead". i said quickly.
making her face fall morbidly.
"and so are theirs". i said pointing at teru and kiyo who looked really confused.

"do you think this is funny"? the lady asked.
i reached into my pocket and started scrolling through my phone.
"young lady"! the manager said tapping me again.

i turned my screen to face her.
"here's me". i said smiling, and then dragging my finger over to point, "standing in front of my moms casket.. OH and here's the necklace i lost, isn't it cute"? i asked.

the manager had her brows lifted and looked shocked. "i'm going to ask you to leave".
"but we're 18"! teru fussed.

"at this point, the reasoning has changed to disturbing the peace, and as the manager in allowed to kick you out".
"you can't do that"! i snapped.

"alright let's go". she said grabbing my arm by force and dragging me towards the front, through the aisle.

kiyo and teru walked behind us, dragging behind as the crazy manager practically assaulted me.
"is this a chain location"? teru asked from behind us.

"yes it is, now leave". the manager said letting go of me and pointing at the door.

"whatever, we don't want these HERPE CAUSING TOYS THAT GOT RECALLED 2 WEEKS AGO"! i yelled through the store making the customers turn and look at me, some of them dropping the items they were holding.

we walked out and huffed.
"why'd you ask that stupid question about this being a chain location"? i questioned terushima.

"because i don't steal from family owned locations". he smirked, pulling a package of sex dice out his pocket.

me and kiyos eyes widened.
then we all giggled and ran to the car.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:/:/:-:-:/:-:-:::-:-

"alright do it". i said.
teru opened the package of sex dice, as we sat together on my bedroom floor.

the dice went flying different ways, and i picked one up. "i got lick". i said confused.
teru picked up the one closest to him.
"i got tongue".
kiyo raised a brow at her dice.
"and i got softly".

"OH, lick tongue... softly"?
we all stared at the awkward combination.
"teru let me lick your tongue". i said sticking mine out and inching towards him.

he stuck his tongue out.
"bet you won't". he said.
"bet i will". i challenged.
"please don't". kiyo said covering her eyes.

"i'm gonna". i said getting closer.
"you're not". he smiled.
that tongue piercing always got me.

i touched my tongue against his and literally just- licked his tongue, feeling the cold metal of his piercing.

"did it". i said as teru wiped his tongue on his shirt.
"ughh you didn't have to do it".
he whined.
i shrugged.
"you said i wouldn't".

"i love when my brother and my best friend lick eachother". kiyo said sarcastically.
"does lev know you're that kinky"? i asked.
"SHUT UP". she yelled jumping on top of me.
:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-::-/-/:/::

after getting more weird combinations with the dice, i held my stomach and complained about how hungry i was.
"i thought we were supposed to go to the grocery store". kiyo said.

"we were, but i couldn't resist stopping at a place filled with SEX". i groaned falling back onto the floor.
"why don't we eat out"? terushima asked.

i looked at him upside down.
"so you want me to spend all my money on you too"?! i asked.
"who said i couldn't treat my own sister to dinner"? he glared.

"what about me"? i asked sitting up.
"don't you have money"? he crossed his arms.
"i do but i want yours". i smiled.

"this is why i broke up with you". he groaned.
i hit him on the head.
"BOKE! i broke up with you, and you know it"!

"i don't care what happened, i'm hungry as fuck". kiyo whined standing up.

"fine let's go". i said grabbing my keys off my bed, as teru rubbed his head and looked at me frowning.

oaktree- BOKE TERU BOKE TERU!
i wouldn't break up with you daddy ✋🏽😩
anyways, yeah yeahhhh. taking sex dice, looking at dildos, titty pics. this is what my stories are now.
so deal with it. 🖤

LOVE YOU GUYS MUAH MUAH

also
tiktok: razlusdazzlus
^pretty pls go find me and let me know!