jealously is soon to be used

i leaned my head in between kiyos legs, and felt my heart race as i put my tongue onto her and ran it up to her clit.
"ah"- she automatically put her hands on the back of my head and pushed me down a little.

"daaamn". lev whispered.
"i know". kuroo followed.

my head was pounding with pressure, i can't believe im doing this with my best friend. but at the end of the day i know she always liked me- so i guess this does no harm.

i started to softly let my tongue focus on her clit, as she gasped and took my hair in between her fingers.
"right there". she whispered making my stomach drop.

her pussy was dripping wet now.
i started to slip my tongue in as she closed her legs around my head and threw her head back onto lev.

"yeahhh". she moaned loudly as her legs started shaking. i smiled as i kissed against her and watched her face intently.

"you like it"? i asked bringing my fingers up to rub her clit harder.
"yeah.. mmhm". she looked red in the face.
she was rubbing my scalp now, like she wanted to reward me for doing such a great job.

"stand up". i said.
"you're taking herrrr". lev complained.
kiyo instantly stood up and came close to me.

i grabbed her waist and turned her around, pushing her back into the wall and hearing her whimper.
her breast pushed against mine, and i began to kiss her as we rubbed them together.

kuroo walked forward so that he could see my face, and he smirked at me, making my body heat rise significantly.

i stopped making out with her, and began kissing her neck. "ah". she softly let out, as i saw marks forming.
i let my hands wander her body, one ending up behind her waist again, and one playing with her clit from the front.

"that's really hot". lev whispered.
suddenly, from behind, two hands met my ass.
rubbing over me, as a bulge pushed against it and put pressure against my lips.

"l-LEV"?! i questioned.
looking at the smile on kuroos face in front of me.
"yeah"? he moaned as he started to grind against me.
"ahn". i let out a slight moan as his hard dick made me tremble from the back.

"kiyo- ngh". i whined as she looked at lev behind me.
she turned to kuroo and kuroo looked into her eyes.
(don't do it) i thought to myself.
as the two of them leaned in to kiss.
kuroos shirtless body pressing close to my naked best friends.

"UGH"! i grunted as i started to finger kiyo vigorously, being jealous that she was kissing my boyfriend.
"ahhhHH"! kiyo moaned as i fingered her tight hole with force.

"mm- you jealous"? kuroo grinned as he continued to kiss her.
i pulled my hands away from kiyo and turned to lev.
pulling his pants down without hesitation to reveal his firm boner.

"what are you doing"? kuroo asked taking a break from making out finally.
"levvv". i moaned, grabbing his cock and beginning to lightly stroke it.

"mm". lev gasped and leaned back onto the counter more. "y/n". kiyo said softly.
"lev you're so big". i moaned as i got on my knees to suck him.

kuroo sighed and grabbed kiyo harshly.
kissing her again and unbuttoning his pants.
"fuckkk". lev whispered, grabbing onto my hair and pulling it slightly.
"pull my fucking hair". i moaned, kissing his wet tip as he closed his eyes.

"ahhh". kuroo sighed.
i looked over to see kiyo jerking him off, as his fingers grazed her clit and made her legs shake.

"you wanna fuck my mouth don't you"? i asked lev, looking up as his lustful gaze enticed me.
if i didn't know any better, i would say lev might have a little crush on me after this.