reunion of the baddies

the soft linen sheets comforted me, as i sat naked underneath them.
kuroo was in the other room, properly drying his hair and finding something to wear for the party.

mhm- bokuto was throwing another party.
and apparently this one was supposed to be a real rager. people are already suspecting that it might be shut down.

after the amazing feeling i just experienced, and the amazing way kuroo was watching me so intensely. i could tell this party would be very different.
he would barely leave my side.
after we collected ourselves, and caught our breath, he told me he didn't know how he felt, he just knew i made him feel the best he ever had.

we made out for another 10 minutes probably, until he got the text about the party from daichi.
i'm not even disappointed that we didn't get to sex.
i'm just.. honestly great-full that i was the first person to make him moan like that, to make him beg and whine and throw his head back like that.

i was zoning out.
i couldn't stop thinking about it.
with other boys- even my first.
my mind was never flooded afterwards... but this time, i couldn't stop thinking about his voice.

i sighed.
i didn't even go to my apartment, i need clothes. and i also need to patch things up with kiyomi.
i hate being in arguments with her, for the quiet bitch she is she sure does hold a grudge.

i opened my messages and started typing.
"kiyo, i want to apologize for"...
i backspaced and hit the facetime button.
i know her, she at-least wants to see me say it.

it took a few rings.
but a groggy voiced kiyo picked up.
"hi kiyo". i said innocently.
"hey y/n". she said.

it was kind of dark. but i could tell she was laying in my bed.
"where's teru"? i asked.
"he's sleeping on the floor, i told him i didn't want him to sleep in your bed cause he smelled like hennessy".
she giggled.

i guess she's in a better mood.
"hey so.. i'm sorry for last night- i shouldn't have left you by yourself, i know you don't like parties".
i frowned.

"are you naked"? she asked.
looking over my exposed collar bone in the square.
"kiyoooo". i complained pulling the sheets up.

"where are you"?! she asked.
"didnt you see me leave with noya"? i asked.
"yeah but"-

"y/n are you inviting kiyo"?! kuroos loud and.. very recognizable voice echoed through the hall.
"YOU BITCH, YOURE WITH KUROO"! i immediately lowered my volume.

kiyo got up quickly and turned on my room light to show her tired face.
"why are you still in bed"? i asked seeing as how it was nearly 6pm.

"girl- why are YOU in KUROOS bed"?!
i smiled.
her eyes went wide. "did you"?-
i shook my head.
"it's a crazy ass story, we were taking pictures and then he ate me out, and also he does like.. teaser porn, that's what we were doing by the way, and i gave him a handjob and then kind of sucked him off i guess".
i was rambling.

"Y/nnnn"!! she started jumping on the bed.
"calm down". i said embarrassed.
"i didn't wanna hear that". teru said from the floor.

"you didn't even accept my apology". i whined.
"ok ok i'm sorry, i didn't know the whole story of why you were gone so long, but it's fine. lev was great company and he even got me drunk off my ass... which is why i'm resting still".

"DRUNK"?! lev got her drunk? how? she's such a stick when it comes to alcohol.
she wants to fuck that boy-

"i can't believe you didn't tell me"! i exclaimed.

"ARE YOU"?! kuroos voice echoed again down the hall, making me and kiyo jump.
"oh- yeah kiyos definitely coming"! i yelled back.

she smirked through the screen.
"i should be the one smirking at you"! i said.
"you're the one letting mr tall and handsome get you drunk at parties, i bet you did it with him". i smiled.

"we didn't do anything"... she said looking down
"except kiss a little". she murmured.
"OH MY GOD REALLY"?! i asked.
she nodded shyly.
"wait- tongue or no"? i asked.
a real kiss uses tongue and that's final.
"yeah duh". she said.

"my SISTER kissed mr tall and handsome"?! teru said rising off the floor and jumping on the bed.
i raised a brow.
"i mean- LEV"?! he asked turning to her.

"you better leave her alone before i pull your tongue ring out" i teased.
"i'll pull your birth control out"! he yelled snatching kiyos phone out her hand.

"KIYO SAVE ME"! i said as teru ran with the phone into another room.

"we're gonna get drunk tonight right"? teru asked smiling at me through the phone.
sigh* unbelievable.
"sure". i said as kiyo came up behind him and smacked his head, taking her phone back.

"kuroo said everyone is gonna go out to eat at some italian spot, so you're definitely coming to see lev before the party". i smiled.
"i'll be there just send the address, i assume you're riding with your fuck buddy"? she grinned.

"don't be jealous". i grinned back.
"ALSO, can you bring me my tight black sexy dress in the car with you? i'll change in the parking lot".
she nodded. "sure, i have to go punch teru in the face cause i see a scratch on my phone now, text me when you're on the way". she laughed hanging up.

i got all giddy inside for some reason.
a great day spent with kuroo.
and kiyo isn't mad at me anymore.

high five myself to that one.
as i did- i read the "fuck you bitch" tattoo on my arm.

mhm, thank you universe.

oaktree-- just to let you all know.
if you don't wanna get cRAZZy then you need to leave cause we're about to get CRAAAAAZAAY.

*music starts
*im a DJ by the way

mntmmtmtmmnt 🎶🥁
WOOP WOOP~ WOOP WOOP!

PAAAARTAY!
PARTAAAY!

...
why do i actually have fun writing these party chapters?
like i felt like i'm actually at a party is that weird?
hm.