poor kiyomi

"kuroo- you were just joking about being a virgin right"? i asked in the darkness.
me and kuroo had been laying side by side in silence for the past 45 minutes.

saying nothing. doing nothing.
i was "daydreaming" about his hands ravaging me, and he was well... absolutely silent.

i couldn't tell what he was thinking about.
or..who?;)

"why would i lie"? he asked back.
i turned to face him, even though i couldn't see in the darkness.

"so you're telling me- you got those skills how exactly? did you practice on your pillow"? i laughed.
he let out a heavy breath.

"i had a girlfriend ya' know". he said.
my eyes went wide.
a girlfriend?!
so he's been with someone before me?!
WELL- hm. :/ guess i'm no better.

"what was her name? i don't believe you". i mocked.
"that's not important". he said.
"so um- you guys did do it then? i'm confused, did you like... reclaim your virginity or something? like you know- undo that and start over, what's this situation"? i was mumbling but i didn't know how to ask what he meant.

"you idiot, i would finger her sometimes".
i couldn't SEE IT, but i KNEW he rolled his eyes.
"sooo- you wanted to do it,or she asked"? i was feeling a little... jealous i guess.
i don't know why though.
it's not like he belonged to me.

"i don't know". he rubbed his neck.
"you're the one who wanted to do it, weren't you"? i asked.
"i mean, she asked once and then after that i gave it to her almost everyday".

"hm". i didn't know what i was supposed to say to that.
"so what happened"? i asked.
he rubbed his eyes.
"uhh- she just got really tired of hearing me talk about school stuff, and when i wouldn't actually have sex with her she got really upset".

i furrowed my brows.
"not that i'm judging but- why ask to finger her if you didn't wanna go all the way"?

"fingering is way different than having sex, it's not that i wasn't attracted to her. it's just that sexually i couldn't do it, i know i sound like such a nerd but the only thing that turns me on is someone who shares my interest".

"well you DO sound like a nerd because your interest is literally school".
he laughed.
"some girl has to like it out there".
ugh, him talking about another girl makes me kind of irked.

"well i like school". i said.
"shut up, you hate it".
"i'll love it if it gets me that dick".
he covered his mouth.

"i wonder if the snow will be melted in the morning". kuroo said.
"maybe, orrrr we could be trapped here even longer".
i smiled.
;-;-:-::-:-:-:-:-;:-;/-/:-:-:/-:-:-:-/-:

i was dissatisfied to find the snow had immensely cleared by the time we woke up.
meaning kuroo could drive home on the thin layer.

"well, see you later". i said as kuroo waved from his car. i closed the door and sighed.
cant be mad at him for not having sex with me, that would be wrong.
but i will say that if he had asked, i would have had a bigger smile right now.

i let my back slide down the door and put my head in my knees.
was i seriously feeling bad for that nerd?
why?
yeah he slid a few fingers in me but we're far from acquainted.

his sob story was really sticking to me.
i mean what kind of person breaks up with you just cause you won't put out.
especially the girl?

she's awful.
i licked my lips.
damn it's cold outside.
:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

i wrapped my black scarf around my neck.

i could handle exposed legs

but my neck would freeze off if i didn't cover it.
my biggest weakness.

even though school had been cancelled for the day, i decided i wouldn't be lazy.
i'll probably ask kiyomi if she wants to walk around the mall or something.

i took out my phone.
kiyo: PLS come get me. my mom has her boss over again, and my dads gone. i know what's gonna happen just please come get me

i shook my head.
that damn bitch. always judging me but sleeping with her boss.
her marriage must be total shit.
and poor kiyo takes it so hard, she found out like 3 weeks ago, but she is still completely wrecked over it.

and every time she texts me to get her, if it's about that. you can guarantee i will show up at the door within the hour.
cant let my sensitive ass best friend be a crying mess all day.

me: be there in 15

oaktree- little bit of a shorter chapter than the others. but i will most likely update 2 or 3 more times today.
but that's not a promise cause what if i die or something.

someone PLEASE! if i die. i need you to all work together and hack my wattpad account and delete all my stories.
my parents will- be ashamed.
BUT HEY! this is my
job.