Chapter Five~ Noelle

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" Y/N tells Charmy.

"Welcome-La". The white haired female grabs a fork and knife and digs into the food. Burst of flavors poured into her mouth, making her sigh in happiness. Someone taps her shoulder but she ignores it as she continues eating.

"Y/N wanna fight! Let Fight! Come on, Let's kill each other!" Luck asks from beside her with a bright smile. 

"No." As Luck continues to bother her a loud noise is heard from outside, and a large amount of mana. 'Water Magic' the mana whispers in her ear. Everyone turns towards the noise before running outside. Y/N grabs her plate of food and walks outside at her own pace. Gasps can be heard as they watch a girl with silver hair stuck inside an uncontrolled magic water ball. 

"My goodness" Vanessa gasps.

"Cool" Luck gushes out.

"This magic power has gone out of control" Gauche confirmed with a photo still in his hands. 

"And a whole lot of it too" Magna points outs "We're gonna have to do something". The white haired female continues to slurp on her noddle's as she watches the seen unfold. 

"Maybe we can cut it in half" Finral suggest. 

"No" Yami states with a cigarette in his mouth "Let me put it like this. You slice that thing and not only will it kill her, it would destroy the base, and I need my bathroom to take a dump." He finishes, giving him a death glare.

"If onlythere was someone around here who can cancel out magic" Yami states before the perfect person comes flying towards. ' Asta' The white haired female thinks as she finishes the food on her plate, 'I'm still hungry'. " You picked the right time to drop in kid" Yami grins as he grabs Asta's head. 

"Huh" Asta states, confused with what he means. Yami points towards the silver haired girl,

"See that? Do somethin' about it." Astas eyes go wide.

"Do something? Wait, am I supposed to get up there? I can't exactly fly. So...". Yami glares at the kid.

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. Just suck it up newbie. Dig deep, and push past your limits." Y/N's eyes go wide when she sees Yami throw him like a baseball. Threw his confusion, Asta grabs his Grimoire and pulls out his sword before nullifying the water users magic. Guess we didn't plan how they land, because they are currently falling to there deaths. 

" Elemental wind magic: Light breeze" The white haired female whispers. A light breeze grabs the silver haired girl and Asta and gently lay them onto the ground. Asta is the first one to shout,

"THANKS Y/N". With a roll of her eyes and a slight yawn, the said girl shrugs her shoulders. Asta than turns to the silver haired female.

"Hey Noelle." The said girl closing her eyes waiting for the insults.

"YOU GOT YOURSELF SOME CRAZY MAGIC POWER! I MEANITS SO AMAZING. I'M JEALOUS OF YOU. I DON'T HAVE MAGIC POWER, LIKE NONE. ALL YOU NEED IS TRAINING TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL. YOU'LL BE STRONG. UNSTOPPABLE". Asta shouts with stars in his eyes. 

Noelle is shocked. All her life she was mocked for not being able to control her magic. All the teasing, and insulted was something always expected. So when Asta complimented her, she felt...Warm.

"Little in-" She mumbles with a blush. 

"I'm screwed. Man, I'll have to work extra hard if I'm gonna keep up with you." Asta huffs.

"What? Is that all?" Magna states "you were running away because you can't control your magic power? Shoulda said something sooner, you Royal failure. I mean, come on. This is the Black Bulls, after all. We're all Failures".