chan, for the tenth time that day, sighed and turned around to face the short boy.

"im really busy, Seo. maybe another time."

'thats what you said last time...' changbin frowned. he knew that chan was trying to distance himself from him because of the rumours circulating them both. changbin had a very bad reputation not only around campus, but in the city too.

and chan had a reputation to keep up. many have been asking him if he was friends with the younger, to which he always nervously declined.

chan didn't know why changbin suddenly felt the need to annoy him every hour of the day.

he'd send cringey "good morning" and "goodnight 💗" messages every day and would randomly try to call him near lunch time. it was getting on chan's nerves.

"i-i'll see you tomorrow then..." changbin swallowed the sharp pain he felt in his chest and managed to pull off an amazing fake smile.

"please don't..." he heard the elder mutter under his breath and that hurt more than it should have.

changbin was new to the feeling of love and being loved, yet he was desperate to feel some sort of affection. he wasn't very open with his friends, they didn't really have an affectionate friendship with one another. that was mainly his fault though.

c

hangbin was desperate and he himself knew so. but at the same time, he was not going to force chan to like him.

;

"felix..." jeongin nervously spoke up. although the two boys grew pretty close, he was still quite shy around the freckle faced boy.

"yes innie?" felix' tone was as smooth as honey, and jeongin really liked that. jeongin blushed as he stared at the older boy run his hands through his hair, he found it very attractive. jeongin nervously bit his lip before speaking,

"c-can i tell you s-something? its-its quite important..." felix nodded with a smile.

"you can tell me anything, innie." felix reassured. jeongin took a deep breath.

"y-you won't hate me for it , right?" felix became worried but nontheless shook his head.

"i could never." he smiled.

"w-well...im a l-little." jeongin said quiet enough for only felix to hear. felix remained silent until it finally hit him.

"you're a- oh my god really?!" felix held a bright smile of excitement. jeongin nodded, a blush spread across his face due to how close felix was to him.

"i-its embarrassing.."

felix held his hand and caressed them,

"that's so cute! theres nothing to be embarrassed about, innie!" felix smiled. jeongin couldn't help but smile himself at the positive feedback he was recieving from the aussie boy.

"thank you, l-lixie..." he was glad that he didn't find it weird.

"no problem , cutie." jeongin felt his heartbeat increase by the second. felix really had to watch his little petnames or else jeongin's fragile heart will explode.

"is that why you sometimes refused to hang out and keep your messages short?" felix was curious. jeongin shyly nodded and kept his gaze on his lap.

"y-yeah...i didn't want to fall into little space while hanging out or texting. so i usually just leave early once i start feeling light headed and keep my text messages short to not raise suspicion." the younger explained as felix listened carefully.

"well from now on, feel free to fall into little space around me, even while texting me! okay? i promise that I'll take care of you."

"b-but...i might say weird things and make you uncomfortable..." jeongin sadly told him.

"whatever you say I'll never judge you for it, innie. don't worry! im not that kind of person. please don't feel shy around me." felix ruffled jeongin's hair.

"o-okay, i trust you lixie."

~tbc

I HAVENT WRITTEN A FEMBOY CHAPTER OF 1K WORDS IN A WHILE SKKSJS

hope you guys enjoyed this insight on how the side ships are doing! 💗