Fun time in live ☑️

Start from the beginning

And yep I did. He did have a strong stature and wide shoulders. But the worst thing I feared happened, when the room with opposite walled mirrors, reflected his reaction
A weird-awkward-shocked one.....

Oh shit.

I pulled off immediately, "I am sorry, if that....." but then I saw the thing that the mirrors didn't show. His tipped nose and tanned cheeks flustered red.

"You.......ok?" I asked, I made him into this.
Is it a sin to hug your fiancé on your reunion?

He let out a chuckled, catching his breath. His eyes couldn't meet mine.
But not to lie, back my head 'you took advantage' keep accusing me.

And yep that made me speak "I am sorry....if I did really......"

"No! No, not a really no!" He babbled and later cringing at his own words. "It was awesome..no I mean unexpected!....yeah!" He gave a firm thin eek smile.

I atleast could presume he wasn't disgust or had need to reject....right?

"So, surprise!" He waving his hand childishly.

"Damn! Surprise??! Do you even know that surprise of yours made me run wild like a wolf yet I stayed oblivious!" I expressed my overwhelming feeling I felt at the moment as the awkward reuinion atmosphere dissolved.

"I myself thunderstruck when I got to know, things escalated in a brink....." he chuckled "is this called destiny..?" He jokingly mentioned. But those words just gave another wave of content.

"Yeah it is!" I announced with solemn. "Maybe it's a sign from heavens....." I took a step closer. His breath clearly hitched, his light lids shrunk. "......that...." I took another step closer, just enough for our faces to stay a few inches apart. (Thanks to my heels I matched his height). But then again a back feeling, for making him into adverse clung into my mind. Maybe a slight tip toed could have left with gapless, but I hold back. Cause I don't really wanna be a one to initiate it all. So I just provoked.

Though my face showed a calm look, my inner blood vessels were unable to take the sudden pressure that my heart is pulling on them.

And for the next while,

I looked at him and
He looked and me
Repeat.

For the while he didn't make the expected move I think of, and so we just stood still and staring until I decided to back off.

And I didn't regret it.

Cause the moment I stepped back, he took a leap and scooped my whole figure into his arms, and rightly aiming into my lips with his.

(Yeah, it wouldn't have been more exciting if it wasn't for the scoop and leap, so the distance mattered)

A brave firm move for this clumsy man!
I thought, until I felt his hand trembling on my waist and his other hand weirdly holding onto my ears.
Yet his lips perfectly locked onto mine, is this called destiny?

It would have been longer, if it wasn't for the scheduled break. He with his still trembling arms release my waist, and his other slowly loosed from my ears. We stood a step apart again, but the space between us felt familiar.