I feel happy when he expresses his feelings by saying I love you to me but at the same time I feel bad because I can't say that back to him.

He is an amazing person...he totally deserves love..and I would try my best to give him that.

Y/n - " Ok, let me pack."

I said breaking the hug.

Tae quitely sat on the bed looking at me, his smile not leaving his face for even a second.

After I finished packing all the stuff,
Tae took both the suitcases and rushed out of the apartment like an excited child going to the park to play.

Y/n - " Tae, let me hold one of the suitcase."

Tae - " No, it's ok."

He said walking fast infront of me,which made me giggle.

After that he kept both the suitcase in his car and called the driver to pick my car from here and we went back home.

Time skip

It feels good to be back here...this place have really became a home to me...I called the previous place as apartment but this is definitely home.

Tae ordered the dinner and after that we went back into the room to sleep.

Tae was really happy which made me wonder...how can I not see his love? Am I so slow and dumb?

We lied down on the bed and as usual tae backhugged me and nuzzled his face in my hair.

He released a satisfied sigh

Tae - " I missed you!"

He wispered.

Time skip
Next day
Tae's POV

I woke up early today because of my alarm...and quickly shut it off before y/n wakes up.

Then I looked at my side seeing y/n in my arms, sleeping with a pout.

I have never really seen her sleeping because she always wake up before me....but I would love to wake up to this view every morning,even if it takes me to wake up early

Btw today I woke up early because I have decided to prepare the breakfast.

This definitely sounds dangerous..but I have done it before and it didn't caused much harm just few cuts, burns, salty soup, uncooked rice, burned toast and omlette that's it.....so I think I can do it again.

I carefully got up kissed her forehead and walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After completing my morning routine I went to the kitchen

And

Just stood there.

........................

Tae - " I don't know what to cook."

I looked up in the fridge and then in the cabinets and I saw something.