The Origins Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"Let's go!", she said and I nodded. I grabbed Chat's baton and ran along with Ladybug.

Once we reached Chat. I threw his Batton to him. 

"Chat Noir! extend it!", I yelled. He immediately freed himself. I grabbed his ankle by my whip. Pulling towards us, upside down.

"M'lady, have I ever told you, you turn my world upside down?", he asked flirtatiously.

"My, aren't you the charmer", I smirked. 

"But your comedic timing needs work!", Ladybug yelled as we all ran away.

"Hey! aren't we going to take care of them?", Chat asked.

"No, if we want to stop them...", Ladybug started as we landed in a place where we could see the eifell tower.

"We need to get to the source!", i finished, "That one!".

Ivan was standing there on the eiffel tower, holding both Mylene and Chloe. I could see The Mayor screaming at him to let her go. Ivan just threw Chloe away.

I mean...he did let her go...

Anyway...i ran over and caught her before she could fall.

"I didn't promise", She finished once she saw me and i looked at her confused.

The Mayor and Chloe had a moment. AFter which the police were getting ready to fire at the Rock monster.

"Wait! can't you see that only makes it worse!", Ladybug yelled.

"Move aside and let the pros handle it! you've already failed once!", The police officer yelled back. That was my last string.

"Oh, i could say the same to you, i mean you weren't able to stop him the first time! how can you be so sure you could stop him now?", i smirked and looked at him right in the eye. He looked speechless. 

Suddenly Ladybug lost all her confidence and started blaming herself. This annoyed me even more.

"Look here LB, you failed once, big deal! the important part is whether you can fix it. In this case, its a huge yes! so stop being pessimistic and lets kick some Akuma but!", i winked at her. She looked shocked and then broke into a confident smile. 

"Yeah!", She got her spirit back, making me sigh in relief. Vhat also got his Baton ready, but he was smiling at me weirdly.

I just shrugged it off. 

Suddenly Ivan started coughing, BAD! Then a bunch of purple butterflies came out of his mouth!

ewww!

i hate bugs!!!

I tried my best to hide my digust but i must have shown it since Chat looked at me and started laughing.

"Don't laugh at me cat boy!", i pouted. He just laughed more and i grumbled in annoyance.

"Focus!!", LB yelled as the butterflies started to form a face of a bald villlian. So cliche...

"People of Paris listen carefully! i am Hawkmoth!", The baldie started.

"Hawkmoth?", the other too repeated while i just stayed silent.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir! Multi-mouse! give me your miraculouses now! you have done enough damage to these innocent people!", he finished, looking as if he won already. 

This made me laugh. Everybody instantly looked at me.

"Nice try Hawkmoth, but lets not switch the roles here! without you none of these innocent victims would have been transformed into villlians!", i started as i walked towards him.