Y/n - " And I am tired taehyung, I thought I could make this marriage work....but I don't think it is possible, it is n-not possible to make this loveless marriage work....I don't want it to turn into a toxic relationship...so it's better if we end this."

I felt someone peircing my heart when she called it a loveless marriage because it's not...I love her.

Tae - " Y/n....D-don't do this...we can make this work..t-trust me."

I said between my tears.

Y/n - " I thought the same....I thought I could make this work.. but this is not happening....let's end this."

Tae's mind - " Why isn't she trying to understand me.....she can't make this decision...she can't leave me."

Tae - " I will not divorce you."

I said sternly

All this while she was looking down but now she looked at me

Y/n - " Look taehyung, if you are thinking about the company....don't worry...I will manage that...you will still be the CEO."

Tae's mind - " Company? CEO? What is she thinking?"

She is making me angry.

Tae - " I am not talking about the company....I am talking about us DAMMIT."

She flinched a little because my shouting.

Tae - " Listen y/n.....you are not wrong in doubting on me... the things you saw would definitely make you think this way.......it doesn't mean you don't deserve me."

I tried to speak between my uncontrollable tears.

She wiped her tears and said

Y/n - " Taehyung...I think we are not meant to be.... please try to understand me I can't continue being in a loveless relationship."

Tae's mind - " I never knew words can hurt so much......that day when I saw her crying for Mark..I questioned myself that does someone's separation make you cry so much........and today I got the answer.....I can't bare getting separated from her."

I was just looking at her heartbroken.💔

Y/n - " Let's end this."

She said and stood up to walk towards her room.

I stood up too and looked at her back which was going away from me.

I felt like she is going away from me forever....I felt like if not today then I can never get her.

Tae - " Y/n, I love you."

She stopped in her tracks .

And then slowly turned around.

She stared at me with those red eyes..I was trying to read her eyes but I can't.

She then laughed a little and said