Y5 .。:+*✧ Escaped & Captured

Start from the beginning

Rolf told me you haven't been visiting your father at all, which is alright. Just know you can always write to us, or the Weasleys. We're all a big family now.

Tell Harry to keep practicing his Occlumency, it's really important. To keep him safe. Be a good kid, don't get yourself into trouble, it's almost the end of your school year, you'll manage without mischief.

Lots of Love,

Remus (and in a messier handwriting) and Tonks x"

"Aw, cute letter from mum and dad, huh," Hermione smirked.

Y/N grinned at the letter once more, before folding it carefully into her bag.

"Wait!" Harry suddenly jumped to his two feet.

"What?" Y/N and Ron blinked at him blankly.

"My Occlumency lesson with Snape starts in five minutes!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"You still have to go?" Ron asked with a frown. "it's exam day."

"I have to go every Monday, remember?" said Harry, adjusting his button-up shirt, before turning to Y/N. "get some rest, alright, Niff? Don't have to wait for me."

He bent down and kissed her forehead gently, making the pink gem on her bracelet flicker again.

"But Snape won't keep you for long, right?" Y/N shouted after him, as Harry took off towards the portrait hole.

"Maybe!" he shouted back, as the portrait swung close behind him.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It was nearly nine at night, and Y/N was walking, fast, through the corridors of the ground floor of Hogwarts.

It wasn't normal for Harry to be kept that late, especially when Snape knew they had exams tomorrow morning.

She quickly sped up her walk and turned a corner to a brightly lit corridor, only to gasp and nearly trip on her own foot.

A dirty blonde Gryffindor first year boy was sitting on a bench in the corridor alone, sobbing.

His hands were hidden under his robes and his face was glazed with tears, as he cried silently to himself.

Y/N's eyes were slightly wide. She didn't know if the boy saw see her or not.

"Um... h-hey," she said hesitantly, taking a step forwards. They boy suddenly looked up, now definitely noticing her.

He sniffed loudly and drew out his hands to wipe away his tears.

Then, Y/N got a glance of the back of his right hand.

Bright scarlet letters were carved into his skin and blood seeped out from the wound.

"S-Sorry!" the boy squealed faintly, jumping up from his seat. "Your a p-p-prefect, aren't you? P-Please don't take away any house p-points, I'll go to b-bed right now-!"

"Shhh- hey, hey, it's alright, I'm not a prefect," Y/N said assuringly, walking towards the boy and putting a hand on his shoulder, motioning for him to sit back down.

"Am I in t-trouble?" the boy asked quietly.

"No, no, it's not even past curfew yet." Y/N said firmly. "You should sit down."

The boy nodded silently and sat back down, gripping his wrist and gritting his teeth in pain.

Y/N looked at him sympathetically, before slowly sitting down next to him.