42

"You are, and always have been, my dream."
― Nicholas Sparks,

~~~~~~~~~

the next morning <3

I woke suddenly, alone. Light was barely shining through the window ahead of me, and i checked the clock, squinting. 6:45. usually i wasn't up for another hour. rubbing my eyes, i limply rolled over to wil, who.. wasn't there. It just hit me that wil always woke up earlier than me, so, i actually don't know what time he typically wakes up. unbothered, i rolled back over and dosed off again. right before I drifted back to sleep, i heard the toilet flush, and then weight sinking into the mattress next to me. 

I awoke the second time to my alarm clock quietly ringing in my ear. 8:15. i slumped out of bed and slipped on a robe. Wil was still in bed surprisingly, and since it was the day before our wedding, i decided to make breakfast for him this morning. 

My recipe today was soufflé pancakes, bacon, and eggs on avocado toast. I served him 1/4 of the portion just to see if he could keep it down before i gave him more.

Wil couldn't have had more perfect timing as he walked out of the bedroom the second i finished plating our meals.  

"looks good lavender" he smiled weakly, placing a cold kiss on my forehead before grabbing a plate and sitting down at the window table. i continued to watch for the next 45 minutes as he picked at his food, scrolling through instagram with his left hand.

my gaze was interrupted by the faint ringing of my phone alarm, it was time for work. keeping my eyes on wil, i grabbed my keys and wallet.

"are you coming in?" i asked

"oh uh no, i'm coming in at about 1 for a stream, i'll be back between 4 and 5" he said flatly. before leaving, i quickly ran over to him, softly grabbed his chin to point up towards me, and kissed him. 

"i love you" i said within the kiss, cracking a smile.

"i love you too lav" wil said back from beneath his cracked lips. 

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

BESTIES JESUS. none of yall reply to my announcements so i gotta confront ya here. im writing a spencer reid smut story, but idk whether to do smutshots, an ongoing story, etc. i need as much help as i can get with ideas so please comment ideas and preferences on here. just comment some shit. or dm me with requests etc. idk. help. thanks besties