24

Two loves I have of comfort and despair,
Which like two spirits do suggest me still:
The better angel is a man right fair,
The worser spirit a woman colour'd ill.
To win me soon to hell, my female evil
Tempteth my better angel from my side,
And would corrupt my saint to be a devil,
Wooing his purity with her foul pride.
And whether that my angel be turn'd fiend
Suspect I may, but not directly tell;
But being both from me, both to each friend,
I guess one angel in another's hell:
Yet this shall I ne'er know, but live in doubt,
Till my bad angel fire my good one out.

~~~~~~~~

January 17th 2021

spending the nights with wil were always the best. often times we would lay in his bed and watch disney movies, and then i'd help him/listen to him write lyrics. we came up with the obvious song title "i'm in love with an e-girl" which was very expected and basic but it's good.

i discovered that i have a knack for singing, and so wil gives me tempos and lyrics and we'd sing together, and i'd add little harmonic hums every now and then. we both felt music deeply, sometimes we'd get lost in little strumming and humming sessions for hours

i guess it's cheesy to say that we got lost in each others eyes, but we did. I could look in his eyes for hours as if i were investigating a crime scene within his eyes. 

"you know lavender, i just realized something" wil said still looking in my eyes. i cocked my eyebrow and tilted my head as if i was saying "go on"

"i never properly asked you... but lavender, will you officially be my girlfriend?" he said. i realized, he really hadn't we just grew into an affair. and up until now i guess it was just an affair.

"of course wil" i said then kissed him before falling back onto his soft comforter and looked up at the ceiling then closing my eyes. when i opened them again, i was met with wil's face about 5 inches above mine. 

"whatcha doin wilbur" i said giggling right before he started smuggling me with kisses, on my forehead, then on my nose, cheeks, chin, peck after peck until he reached my lips kissing them softly as our lips parted. 

he slowly lowered himself onto me with his weight still kissing me. his hand made it to my waist, then my collarbone then he softly held my neck, i could feel his weight pressing into me before he flipped me over, he never broke the kiss once. 

my stomach turned with butterflies as i pulled away looking at him from above. his eyes were so soft looking, his forehead was sweating and he was breathing heavily looking up at me. god he was just so hot. biting his lip, he flipped me back over and started kissing down my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n : I would write smut but i have schoolmates that follow me maybe i will in the future

~~~~~~~~~~