Chapt 25: No... We are (Y/n)

Start from the beginning

"Well, too bad~" he giggled, "I have guided and protected him for years, you know? He's always been such a rebel ever since his parents abandoned him. I never wanted to be with him anyways, but he grew on me." He smiled as he looked back at the carnage. "He had me, a power that our race had. A one Inkling army..." His face then frowns. "Too bad that the Old Hunters and the Greens took us all out... well, not all of us."

I was confused. He's (Y/n), but not (Y/n)? "Wait, what are you?" 

He looked back at me, "I'm the Black Plague. A curse laid upon the the few Inkling that betrayed the one..." He then started to walk towards me menacingly with his tentacles moving on their own. I slowly walked back into a wall where he pinned me by my hands above my head, "Maybe I'm wrong; you're cute~." 

My heart raced with fear as my face made a slight blush. Two emotions are going through me: fear and a little bit of lust. He's (Y/n), I can feel it, but, yet, he's not. That's when I notice him leaning in, 'Wait! He's going to kiss me!!!' 

I struggled and tried to escape his grip, but it was useless. I turned my face away from his, but his tentacles forced me to stay in place. That's when I noticed his eyes; one on the right was now his original eye colour, and the other was red. "We..." I heard him say, but this time, there were two voices of (Y/n), "We like you..." Before he could lean into for the kiss, we heard an Inkzooka firing behind (Y/n) or... whatever he's now. 

He quickly shoved me out of the way of fire, turned around, and used his tentacles to shield him from the Inkzooka. He then looked over me, "Eight! Get out! ARG!!!!" He started to shake as his eyes turned red. He soon laughed manically as he chased after the person who shot at us. I did as he told me and ran in the opposite direction. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.

"Arg!!!" I groaned in pain as I was slammed into the ground by his tentacle—cracks formed underneath me. It hurt, but I have been through worse.  

"That's all you got?" He teased. Before I could do anything, he flung me around and threw me far into the air from him. Before I could land on the ground, he spawned right next to me after dissolving himself. He grabbed me by the neck and, with the use of his strength and the force from the throw, slammed me into the ground once more, creating a huge crater underneath us. Huge rocks were thrown into the air, landing all around the crater. 

'Okay, that was way worse!' I thought to myself. 

"Have enough yet?" He smiled, knowing that I had no chance of winning. I tried to resist using every part of my body to try to break out of his grip around my neck. But it was no use; his tentacles held me down. The same thing he did to take full control of me when Jake Green ruined me. I never wanted him to be part of my life.

"Remember when you first let me take control?" He asked, trying to rile me up in rage. 

"Fuck off!!!" I choked as I felt his grip around my neck get tighter. 

He giggled, "Ah~ the memories, those Inklings hated you. Mariana Trench, everyone hated you." 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

(Warning: Torture and Gore are gonna be common throughout the story, read at your own risk)

Third Pov.

A young and naive (Y/n) was sitting in the park, wearing his (H/g), with (C/g), (P/n), and  (S/g), where he met a girl named Marie. He found out that she had become a famous song artist worldwide. Her sister, Callie, and she were touring the world with their songs. Although he wanted to see her, he was worried he would ruin it due to him... well, being him. He sighed and smiled at the memories, remembering playing with Marie and discussing their life.