75. Traditional day

Zacznij od początku

Sid is all excited and waiting to see his doll that when siya came in with all glory wearing a yellow netted lahanga which had all over self thread work on it.

The shade of yellow falls on her skin makes her look even more brighter. The jhumkas are moving along with her. The few strands of hair covers her forehead alittle making her look beautiful.

The anklets are making sound like a bird's chirping with her every move. Her hands filled with bangles showing her love on it.

The kajal makes her eyes even more brighter that her smiles shines with little colour applied on it.

Her neck covered with a daily chain along with long one that the pendant fall on her chest just above it.

Sid looking at her like a goddess that he didn't realised until she pinch him to bring him back..

"Ouch, devil" sid hissed while rubbing his hand where siya pouted.

"What bhai how can you say that by looking at her" anu said with vivek beside her.

"He is jealous that I'm looking good. Leave him. Come will go" siya said but sid hold her hand.

"I'm waiting her for so long that not to let you go as you wish" sid said.

"What we will do now" siya asked him.

"Let's see first all the colourful beauty present here" sid said earning a glare from siya.

They both left enjoying eachother company and playing at stalls randomly.

Balloon shoot game attracts siya alot that they played two times and won small hand teddy bears of red colour.

"I don't have energy" siya leaned to his shoulder by holding his arm.

"Let's have something then" saying sid bought two panner Frankie in one stall.

"Only one I'm too hungry" siya said while holding one.

"First eat that completely later we can get another one" sid said as he knows how much siya eats.

Sid called vivek and asked where they are and went inside the block.

Siya sat in one classroom and sid went to meet vivek to give keys of his bike.

Siya ate half and looking here and there gulping water in middle.

Soon sid came washing his hands and looked at siya who is struggling to eat.

"Shall we buy another one" sid asked in teasing way where siya pouted.

He quickly pecked her lips that her soft skin covered with pink colour.

"You are good boy" siya said while removing the tissue and showing sid to have it at other end to eat.

"Really" sid laughed at her antics while pecking her lips again

"Fine. What I will get in return" sid asked.

"These two teddy's" siya said showing the teddy which they got before.

"I want three" sid said with raised eyebrow

"Will play again and get one more " siya said showing Frankie near his mouth to have it.

"I can see three and I will take it all" sid said with smirky smile

"Ok" siya nodded without getting his words.

Sid turned her hand and had it where siya took the bite making her all flustered.

Siya to ate along with him and completed the not so big yet very big Frankie.