"I call top bunk," Winston eagerly says.

"Too slow," Minho quickly jumps onto the top bunk by the door.

"Woah hey," a gloved hand latched onto my arm. I knit my eyebrows at the guard who holds onto me. "You can't stay with the boys."

"Yes I can," I attempt to loosen his harsh grip on me.

"Boys can't stay with girls. Now let's go." The guard tries to pull me out of the room.

"Hey let go of her." Newt rushes to me, holding onto my other arm.

"Whats the problem?" A familiar voice speaks above the rest. Immediately the guards drops my arm at the sight of Janson. I take that chance to go to Newt. He wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"The girl can't stay here." He explains, holding onto the collar of his uniform.

"I lived with them in the glade, so why won't you let me stay with them now?" I push, wanting to win and get my way.

The guard huffs in frustration. "Just let her stay," Janson speaks defeated.

"Fine," the man rolls his eyes, closing the door behind me.

After noticing the door locked, I turned and faced the room we were assigned. My eyes scan the room.

Something about this place feels off. Sure they were helping us, but why did they need to run so many tests and take that much blood.

I looked at Thomas and knew he felt the same way. His face held a confused, hesitant look.

"We should probably go to bed," Newt brings me back from my thoughts.

"Can I stay with you?" I whisper. After leaving the glade, I want to be with Newt at all times. I've never been away from him, and I don't trust this new place. Newt is my glue. He's been holding me together. I try not to show it, but the maze has truly broke me. It broke all of us. If anything were to happen to Newt, I couldn't live anymore. I need him with me.

"Of course you can love," Newt softly answers taking my fingers and walking towards the bottom bunk under Minho.

"Ew if you two sleep under me you better keep it quiet," Minho complains, leaning his head upside down to stare at us.

Newt and I chuckle in unison as we take our seats on the soft mattress. I ruffle Minho's 'perfect hair' to get him to leave.

"Not the hair!" Minho's hides his hair from my reach and out of my eye view.

"Let's get some rest love," Newt opens the blanket for us. I lay closest to the wall, burying my head into Newts chest. Listening to his steady heartbeat as I drift into darkness.

The nightmares come again.

I imagine myself standing, surrounded by half dead people? They look alive, but not themselves. All of them are my friends. They seem to be chained back to avoid reaching me. I turn to face them all.

"You couldn't save us!" Minho yelled.

"We trusted you!" Thomas shouted.

"You ruined everything!" Newts words hurt me the most.

"No. No no no I didn't," I turn trying to find an escape, but their words keep coming at me like knives.

"It's all your fault. You left us to die!"

"Your no life saver!"

"No," I dug my hands in my hair. "AHHH!" I yelled out, falling down on my knees.

"Love, YN!" Someone shakes me, "Wake up!"

My eyes shoot open. I gasp for air. I sit up, trying to fill my lungs with air.

"Hey, love it's okay," Newt cooes, "it was just a dream you're safe. I got you." I hug him forcefully, needing to assure myself that he's still here.

"They're getting worse," I sob into his chest, staining it with my tears.

Newt lifts my chin, "you'll be okay, I promise. I'm right here."

I turn to find the other boys shifting in their beds, a few of them sitting up, rubbing their eyes.

"Did I wake everyone?" I wipe away the last of my tears.

"Yeah don't worry about it love," Newt assures, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry," I try to apologize.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Newt lays back down. "Come here, you need some sleep, and if anything happens, I'll be right here. I'll always be right here." He whispers the last part, bringing me down gently to lay with him. I place my head on the pillow, facing Newt. The blonde boy's eyes remain wide open, most likely to keep watch on me until I fall asleep. His hands lay on my sides and my hands on his chest. Tracing the lines of his shirt. My eyes feel heavy once more, but I'm afraid to close them and see the horrid images again. So instead I look up to meet my lover's eyes. Tiredness fills his sweet soft brown eyes and I feel terrible for waking him. "Get some sleep love." Newt repeats, kissing my forehead and leaving his lips there a little longer than usual. I take the chance to cling onto him, wrapping both arms around his torso afraid that he'll disappear.

"I'll never let you go." He promises as my eyes close.

******