Chapter 6 | Carol and Sister Krone

Start from the beginning

"We won't lose without gain!" Says (Y/N).

"We'll be the ones to win this battle!"

***

"YAAAAAAY! WE FINALLY GET TO PLAY WITH EMMA!!" Phil cheered as he and Sherry ran towards the big tree.

Once the two reached the tree they only saw Don, Gilda, and Anna. Don was leaning against the tree and reading a book.

"She's not here..." Phil dejectibly said.

"It's you guys." Sherry said.

"...Don, what even..." Phil looked at the boy.

"I'm pretendin' to be Ray!" Don told the boy.

"So basically you have nothing better to do. Fine, I'll play with you." Phil said.

"Where's Emma?" Sherry asked.

"I'm not sure." Gilda replied, her hands on Sherry's shoulders.

"Is Norman with her?"

"Probably." Anna told her.

"UGH! But I wanted to play with them! I feel like they haven't been around for days!" Phil whined.

"...Yeah. Where do those 5 keep running off to?" Gilda wondered aloud.

***

"First, we need to figure out where those two came from." Emma said.

"Right." Maiko agreed.

"Carol is a replacement for Connie... In other words, they're restocking the farm's supply." Norman says.

"Agreed. Assuming that this place really is a "farm" rather than an "orphanage", there must be some sort of source that those demons are either producing or abducting their supply of 1 year olds from." Ray said.

"To summarize our current situation in 3 points..." Norman trailed off.

"Does that mean that all of us came from that source?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Probably. That's where that lady must be from too." Maiko replied.

"Our biggest new clue is the fact that there are adult humans out there apart from Mama. Perhaps there are multiple other farms just like this one out there too. Were these adults born into serving those demons? Or were they abducted by the demons from a normal human society? Even a small difference like that will make a huge difference in the world we're up against."

"Finding out the way those two were raised will become our key to understanding the world around us." Norman thought.

"The fact that Carol was brought to us early is also a great plus. There may be no visible marks on the older kids, but Carol just got here." Ray explained.

"He's right... There might still be an implant scar left somewhere on her body!!" Emma thought.

"To summarize our current situation into 3 points...