"I just ... want to ask you something." I say, beginning to think this was a bad idea.

    "I'm curious so ask away." Nightmare said with a wide grin.

    "Can you ... bring some food. It doesn't matter what, just as long as it's edible." I say, wishing I had my axe in my hand for security. I watch Nightmare frown, "Horror, you and I both know I send in food every other month and now isn't the time for the next shipment. You have another week to go."

    "I know, I'm not asking for the package I'm just asking for ... a meal is all. Nothing more and nothing less." I say, beginning to sound desperate.

    Nightmare's eye socket narrowed, "You have never had a problem with the food delivery before ... what changed?"

    I gulp, beads of sweat beginning to run  down my skull as I stared into Nightmare's suspicious gaze. If he knew about her ... I don't know what he would do but it won't be good. "Oh I see now ... this meal is for someone besides you and your brother. Perhaps it is for ... the human? I thought you hated her?" Nightmare questioned, his smile returning to his face as he raised a bone brow. "Are you being forced by your brother?"

    "No I'm not, and I do hate her. It's ..." I stop speaking, going silent.

    Nightmare's grin widened, "Go on! I don't have all day."

    I gulp, "It's for the human's sister." I say quickly, watching in horror as Nightmare's smile faded into a frown.

    "What?" He questioned, one of his tentacles wrapped around my neck and slammed me into a wall. He glared at me saying, "I thought you only have one human!"

    "I do! She just came out of nowhere. I didn't know she existed!" I retorted, scratching at his tentacle trying to pull it off.

    Nightmare's eye narrowed, before he pulled his tentacle away, a smirk forming along his face. I collapsed to my knees, coughing, rubbing my neck as Nightmare spoke. "This could be a good opportunity." He spoke, a sadistic grin forming along his face as I gasped for air, coughing slightly while rubbing my neck. "However, I will have to confirm it." Nightmare spoke, looking up in thought before a sadistic grin formed along his features.

    "What ... are you planning?" I questioned, standing back up on my feet, looking at him confused.

    "Something that will draw out our little heroes." Nightmare answered, before lifting up a tentacle, carrying a few cans of soup before plopping it down in my arms. "You can have these, make sure she stays alive unless I say otherwise." He added, before seeming to disappear in the shadows, leaving me with a few cans of soup.

Third POV

A black skeleton with blue-like tear streaks looked down at a small puppet in his hands, his gaze hardening into a glare as he held the brown clothed skeleton to his eyesight, before throwing it across the white void. He turned his head sharply as he felt a presence behind him, "Oh iTs'S jUsT yOu." He spoke with a glitchy voice, his eyes narrowing at the black goopy skeleton.

"Just came to ask you something." Nightmare stated, holding his hands up in a surrender like way.

The glitchy skeleton scoffed, "WhAt Is iT?" He asked, another pupped coming down from the blue tangle of strings above, this one looking like a reaper.

"I believe there is an anomaly in Horrortale, I want you to look into it." Nightmare stated, slipping his hands into his jacket pockets.

"ThaT SoUnDs MoRe LikE aN orDer InsTEad of A QuEsTiOn." The glitchy skeleton stated, sending a small glare Nightmare's way.

"Come now Error, just because we had that little argument doesn't mean you aren't any less willing to bring down those ... disgustingly bright skeletons." Nightmare spoke as the glitchy skeleton rolled his eyelights. "Besides ... aren't you just a bit curious?"

Error let out a groan, "FiNe. I'Ll LoOk InTo ThEm." He said as he stood up.

"Thank you, let me know when she gets better and what you find." Nightmare said, before disappearing.

"WaIt ShE?"

Hello everyone! Sorry about the long wait. I have been currently working and balancing out my college classes so almost all my writing has slowed down to a halt. But I'm trying to publish as much chapters as I can! So hang in there everyone!

Oh and quick thing, I got a new addition to the family! Everyone I would like you all to meet Loki! He is 8 months old, love exploring, plants with leaves, and doesn't like the water very much.

Till next time!

Till next time!