twenty eight

Carter Furore

Carter Furore

Phoenix took one look at me before shaking his head and pulling me up. I groaned, trying to push him away when my feet hit the floor. Alessia walked through the door on cue, a bright smile pulling at her lips.

"What have you two teamed up to do?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at them. Phoenix just smiled and practically handed me over to Alessia who dragged me along to the wardrobe.

"We're going out, don't even try to object." She stated, already looking through the racks of clothes, pointing out each one that 'belongs in a pond'.

I guess it can't be that bad.

"Who else is coming?" I asked, looking toward Phoenix who was sat down on my bed scrolling through his phone.

"Your brothers, reluctantly, and your cousins." Even more time to spend with the people that were deciding not to talk to me.

Cairo was still fixed on the idea that I was in a relationship with Wolf, which I obviously wasn't. If I was then there would be no way in hell that I would ever cheat on him. On anyone.

Xander was just being Xander, Nix was 'caught up with schoolwork' and Remi was just pretty annoyed that I hadn't told him where I was going which I could understand. He was worried. Dad was avoiding me and I was still faced with the option of telling Zane about Emily and Adrian or leaving him in the dark.

Alessia shoved an outfit in my arms, muttering some choice words about how she was going to have an exceptionally great night before shoving Phoenix out of the room.

I had to admit, Alessia always knew what to wear to any event. I moved my hair, letting it fall down my back as one thought replayed in my mind.

After everything that's happened this week, I deserve a night off. Especially if tomorrow I have to find the supposedly impossible to get into base and not die trying.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Carter's Outfit

Carter's Outfit

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*