Early in the morning

Start from the beginning

The boss seemed really keen on getting the funds to promote artists around the world, it was a good cause undoubtedly but it confused Taehyung. Why was Jungkook so interested in establishing the foundation house for artists? Was he like... One of them? Sure, Taehyung noticed Jungkook was absolutely prodigious in graffiti artwork when he managed to paint out an entire intricate art piece like that in just thirty minutes. It could be possible... But really? A mafia boss and art? How did this happen?

Taehyung wanted to know more.

But he kept his questions to himself when he saw the lines of Jungkook's forehead deepen. He was getting pissed,  the silver head could easily tell by the clenching and unclenching of his jaw.

Taehyung contemplated if he should do something... perhaps wake him up? Maybe it's a nightmare he doesn't want to be in... What if he gets mad if he wakes him up though? The silver head bit his lip when an idea struck him out of nowhere.

Taehyung twisted and turned back on the side he was laying before, slowly drawing the duvet over their heads and sinking into the soft sheets. He blushed, not believing he was actually going to do this but by now he had successfully learnt to discard his thoughts when it came to the ravenette.

Taehyung curled his feet together and gradually pushed his ass out, gently brushing it against Jungkook's abdomen. He closed his eyes when he felt the subtle outline of Jungkook's package right against his ass cheeks, his mind throwing stones at him for being this shameless.

He began to move slowly, in leisurely circles, as his nails gripped the pillow under his head. Taehyung looked back, peeking through his lashes to find Jungkook as still as a rock. The creases on his forehead were gone but he was still breathing deeply, almost peacefully.

Taehyung pushed back harder, and ground his ass against Jungkook's clothed dick, letting the slightly hardening member slide between his bubble cheeks. He clasped his lower lip with his teeth to stiffle the sound that tried to escape his mouth, his actions getting stronger.

What the hell are you doing Taehyung!?

You're calling yourself trouble.

The silver head gasped out softly, eyes rolling to the back of his head when he felt Jungkook's dick brush against his hole. Fuck... What was this? And why'd it feel so good? He felt his member harden impossibly, his mind internally cursing himself for being a slut early in the morning.

And with a sleeping man!!

This is assault Taehyung--

But it only turned him on more, having control over the man for once. So he continued his shameless actions, grinding rhythmically against a half hard dick and totally oblivious of the pair of dark eyes that observed his every move.

He only stopped when he felt the grip around his waist tighten, which made him freeze right on his spot. His eyes widened when he realised what he'd just done-- that was literally like calling death by dialing it's phone number and giving it his address.

His heartbeat quickened in fear and anticipation, brain thumping against his skull as his boner fought against the restraints of his sweatpants.

God, I'm gone.

Taehyung almost screeched when he felt a pair of lips on his nape, warm breath hitting his skin and causing gooseflesh to erupt all over.

"Oh kitty... Getting naughty in the morning are we?" Jungkook rasped lowly in his morning voice, his wet tongue darting out of his mouth to lick a stripe on Taehyung's burning skin.

The silver head squinted his eyes shut, regretting getting so bold earlier. What was he expecting? To not wake up the devil after literally wiggling his ass in front of him? He was either dumb, a rare fuck up you'd not even find in museums.

Or it was simply that he wanted Jungkook to wake up and catch him doing it so that he would fuck some sense into him later.

Taehyung chose to ignore both the options and wait for his predicament, which luckily for him ( or unluckily) wasn't very far along.

Before he knew, the silver head was flipped on his back, his dainty wrists pinned over his head as a huge mass of defined muscle and chivalrous manliness settled on his pelvis, trapping him under in all possible ways.

Jungkook flashed a lazy smirk, his ruffled raven hair falling over his eyes as he looked down at Taehyung like a starved lion looking at his first meal of the day.

"My turn."

______________________________________

A/n : y'all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God you all are hilarious. So like the dumbfuck I am, I wrote about Jungkook asking Taehyung to tap his hand if he wanted him to stop, completely forgetting that his hands were tied behind him--💀💀💀💀💀💀

The "toe" comment had me wheezing for minutes really.

I edited it and the comments are gone sadly :(

Anyway, thanks for #1 in Taekook (which probably stayed for only an hour because of my lazy ass not uploading regularly 💀)

But -- THANKYOU! It's a huge feat for me and this book, lol. Please stay tuned, I love youuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜