03. resting

[ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

[ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

your new injuries limited you from doing a few things and the people around you weren't letting you go out on your daily commissions so today was now your resting day

your new injuries limited you from doing a few things and the people around you weren't letting you go out on your daily commissions so today was now your resting day. people provided a room for you to stay in, breakfast in bed, it was very peaceful.

you liked the resting say you got but would much rather prefer going out completing different commissions and helping people. there could've been people who desperately needed someone's help today and you weren't able to aid them.

it made you feel bad but nonetheless you weren't allowed to do it. you could walk outside and take small walks but nothing like fighting hilichurls and such. you went on with your day with picking sweet flowers, mint, and a few pinecones while walking around.

the sun started to set which meant that you should probably return back into the room you're supposed to sleep in and started heading back. on the way you looked at the surrounding areas around you, it was very pretty.

as the sun set the sky turned from a variety of colors like orange, pink, and yellow to a dark blue shade. the stars were more visible and you were in your bed resting and looking through the window gazing at the moon.

the moon surely is pretty, the moonlight was also pretty. you liked the night, it was quiet and not many people were awake at the time which gave you some space from others.

while looking through the window you spotted a figure moving around. it wasn't an animal, it was much bigger than that. a human. maybe someone was walking around enjoying the silence. but they weren't moving that much.

they were just standing in place with a shovel was in their hand. mouth moving forming words to say, they were talking to someone or something. maybe even talking to theirself. either way curiosity took over you and you decided to take a closer look.