Y/n: you are as brilliant as you are beautiful Sona.

Sona smiled and blushed furiously at the compliment but she tried to maintain her composure some of the other girls looked at her with Fury in they're eyes.

Y/n: you are right but at the same time you are wrong at the end of the great battle between light and darkness God did not destroy the darkness instead she ripped out his godhood she ripped out the part of him that made him all-powerful while he was weakened she then placed his spirit and his body inside of a powerful Cube she then flung that Cube to the far-flung corners of the universe never to be seen again she couldn't bear to kill her only brother she was too kind for that so while her brother was gone she created all you perceive she even took her brother's godhood and reforged it into six all-powerful Elemental crystals these crystals were known as the Infinity Stones she then used the power of these Infinity Stones to create two sons one in her own image and one in honor of her brother in his own image after she had done this he had the Infinity Stones all across the world making sure that no one unworthy could ever find them and so that they would never fall into the wrong hands.

Satsuki: I don't understand how does this Legend relate to the topic at hand?

Y/n: that's because a few weeks ago there was a sign do all of you remember when the sun went black and the moon became red?

Yukari: yeah I remember that every Space Program in the world was freaking out about that there wasn't supposed to be a Blood Moon or an eclipse for another couple years and somehow they both happened at the exact same time for no reason at all.

Y/n: the reason it happened was because there was a warning the darkness had landed on Earth and its prison was broken open.

Sona: are you saying what I think you're saying?!?!?

Y/n: yes I am the darkness has returned to Earth.

Sona and her servants were terrified and the members of the newspaper Club the occult research club and Midnight were both knew what was going on so they weren't terrified but teams RWBY and JNPR were very concerned along with Ryuko and Mako.

Yang: so where is this Darkness and how do I put it back in its box?!?!

Yang slammed her fists together as to punctuate her statement.

Y/n: you can't the prison was destroyed reduced to dust as soon as the darkness was released the darkness now walks among you the thing is though the darkness no longer seeks to destroy and is no longer a force of malevolence.

Satsuki: how do you know all this?

Y/n: maybe it's best if I introduce myself.

Almost everyone in the room was confused by what he just said and looked at him as if he were crazy.

Y/n: hello my name is Y/n L/n and I am the Darkness.

Almost everyone was drop-dead shocked and terrified but people who already knew didn't respond soon enough Saji had to put in his two cents.

Saji: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sona: Saji you might want to shut up now!

Saji: him the darkness yeah right and I'm A Fairly Godparents there's no way this guy could be the darkness yeah he's powerful and all but there's no way he could be an all-powerful God!~

Y/n: I expected someone would say something like this but I had a feeling it would be you so how about I prove it.

Y/n L/n then summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and presented it to everybody everyone except the occult research club, Team RWBY,  Team JNPR, Ryuko, Mako, and Midnight gasped in shock the humans in the room didn't know what they were looking at but the non-human people in the room I knew exactly what they were looking at