Sana: Shanaya...

She turned with the most angelic smile on her face but when she saw me her eyes got moist just like mine. I don't know when she came close to me because I was frozen on the place. Suddenly she hugged me and started crying. I hugged her back and tears started streaming down my eyes as well.

Shanaya(still crying): Sanu....... Kahan chali gayi thi yaar tu.

Sana: Sorry Shanaya, I just......

Shanaya: I missed you Sanu.

Sana: I mi...ss...ed you....tooo......

She still was crying and hugging me, I really felt bad for her because she just had me and I left her.

Sana: I'm sorry Shanaya, I really am par ab Tu aa gayi hai na toh humesha tere saath rahungi, mujhe tujhse kitni baate karni hai yaar, sorry please maaf karde maar le chahe par please jaana nhi ab kahi

She broke the hug and wiped my tears, and whispered.

Shanaya: It's alright Shehnaaz teri galti shayad thi hi nhi. Ye hona likha tha Sanu.

Before she could Say anything else, she fainted down in my arms.

Sana(screamed): Shanaya.....
Shanaya uth na yaar, kya ho gaya tereko.
Shanaya.....
Shanaya.....
Amira Didi please andar se Mom Dad aur Krish ko bula do please. Aur haan paani bhi le kar aana.

Amira: Abhi layi Sana.

M: Kya hogaya???? Shanaya????
D: Kuch nhi Relax main dekhta hoon, stop panicking first of all.
Krish: Uncle ye....
D: Relax Krish doctor ne bola tha ki aisa kuch ho sakta hai but ye normal hai we just need to make sure ki yeh zyada emotional na ho because that could lead to her being in a state of emotional trauma.
Sana(crying) : Kab se ro.... ro.... Rahi..... Thi..... Ye.... Dad.....
D: Stop crying Shehnaaz rone se kuch nhi hoga.
Krish: I will just call the doctor.
D: I will take her inside.
***

It was half an hour the doctor was examining her, and we were roaming here and there in tension. Krish was way to silent than I ever observed him and well me I was still crying. Dad was advising Krish to be strong at least for her when the doctor came out

Krish: I hope she is fine ma'am.
Sana: meeting me hasn't affected her right?
K: Aap kuch bol kyun nhi rahi hai?
Doc: Relax guys everything is normal, check up main time lag gaya but her bp, pulse rate, oxygen everything seems fine. And Mr.Sandhu aapse baat karte waqt bataya tha that this could be one of the possibility but ghabrana nhi hai, she is absolutely fine
Sana: So why did she fainted?
Doc: it's quite normal, she went a very long treatment and she wasn't prepared to meet you, so it was a case of emotional trauma but everything seems fine don't worry.
D: Are you Sure Doctor? Should we go back if there's some sort of problem in her staying close to Shehnaaz?
Doc: No infact I would suggest you all to stay with her here, medicines and treatment could just make her normal but staying close to her loved ones can actually heal her and keep her happy.
K: Ok and thanks a lot ma'am.
Doc: c'mon kaam hai ye mera and btw she is very lucky to have you all as her family.

Family and here I'm again thinking that it was my fault that I left her all alone when maybe she had just me with her. I was guilty when I felt Mom saying something.

M: Bacho chalo dekho theek hai voh tum dono bhi theek karo khud ko.

K: Theek hoon main Aunty, main thodi der Shanaya ke saath baitha hoon jab use hosh aayega tab aapko bulata hoon aap rest karo please thak gaye honge aap.

M: Nhi bacha theek hai hum or jab tak Shanaya theek nhi ho jaati tab tak kaise aaram kare.

Sana: mom dad krish is right. Aap dono kafi travel karke aaye ho go and rest main hoon idhar Krish ke saath.