"Terrifying. After five minutes of questions he decided he liked me a lot and hugged me and then he slapped Cedric on the back and said I was great."

"That does sound bad." Meli shivered.

Jane has a dreamy smile and was playing with her nails. "You know what, it was actually pretty great. I was just so nervous."

"If you say s-" A loud scream cut her sentence. Jane and Meli jumped of surprise. They looked at each other and ran to the front of the tent.

The people on the trail, previously laughing and having a good time, were now running in a big mess. Some were picking up bags while other were leaving without anything. Kids were crying in the middle of it all and parents were yelling names around looking for them. There was a fire at the horizon and smoke flew low, making Meli cough. She notices that everyone was going in the same direction. Away from the stadium. She took a few steps to see what was happening. That was a mistake. In less time then it takes to say, she was being pushed around in the mass. Jane yelled her name but she was already to far. A man bumped on her shoulder and she fell to the ground. Before she had time to get up, some kid stepped on her hand. She hisssed and managed to drag herself on the side, on the grass. She was shaking, panicking. She didn't know what was happening but her guts were telling her to get the fuck out of there. She stood up and was walking to the the trail when an arm slide around her waist.

"What the fuck? Let me go! Go away you creep!" She kicked behind herself and a man's voice grunted in her ear.

"Hey, hey! Calm down it's just me."

Meli recognized the voice and turned around quickly. Hovering over her was Draco and she immediately relaxed. She slide her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy to see you, you have no idea. I lost Jane and a dumb kid hurled me and-"

"I'm relieved to see you too Meli but we have to go right now." That's when the girl realized how troubled Draco looked. His hair was a mess and his grey eyes were scanning the people running past them.

"Draco, what is happening? Do you know something?" She placed a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at her.

He met her eyes pleadingly. "Just come with me, please. We have to get somewhere safe."

Meli maybe had no idea what was going on but she did on they didn't have much time. She nodded and took his hand.

Keeping Meli glued to his side, Draco pushed his way through the crowd. Weirdly enough, when people saw who was pulling them aside, they didn't protest. Now, the Malfoys always had a way to make themselves be respected but this was different. They looked scared. Not of what he might do but of the consequences they would endure if they did something.

I guess it has it's advantages to have Lucius Malfoy as you dad, Meli thought.

They reached the border of the forest, along with thousands of others. Between the trees, more people were wandering, searching for friends or family members. Some were crying, holding their close ones. Meli saw a guy sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth. Her and Draco were about to walk past him when he grabbed her ankle. With a yelp, she looked down and met a pair of crazy eyes.

"Are you good, mate?" she asked, pulling his hand away gently.

The guy shook his head and tried talking. "My boyfriend, he-he stayed behind and now I can't-I can't f-find him."

"Meli, let's keep moving." Draco tugged on her arm. The young man on the ground snapped his head to Draco and his eyes widen.

"You. I-I saw you somewhere. In the p-papers. Your father he-he's..."

But before the wizard finished saying whatever it was he wanted to say, Draco dragged Meli away again, further in the woods. A branch scratched Meli's cheek and she tripped two times but after a while, Draco finally stopped. He sat down on a rock and buried his face in his hand. Meli watched him and took the place     next to him.

"Are you hurt?" she asked.

Draco shook his head. "Are you?"

"Yeah."

He looked up. "Where?"

"Nothing serious. Just a little scratch here." She answered, pointing at her cheek. Before she could protest, he delicately took her head in his hands.

"That looks like it hurts."

"It doesn't. Can't be worse then what I did to you last year."

"Which time?" Draco chuckled, making her roll her eyes. She had a habit of hitting people a lot, so what.

"When I almost slapped you, remember. Just before the whole potion thing."

Draco let go of her face to face in front of him again. "Yeah, I remember. I'm sorry for all I did back then. I don't think I ever said that."

"You hadn't. But now you just did so it's alright," Draco turned and smiled at her, the light of the moon passing through the branches and making it's way on his face. Meli's heart skipped a beat and she looked away.

And it's back. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yooooo two of my best friends joined wattpad today and i am at the same time proud and scared for them.

anyway, we reached 3k WICH IS CRAZY WTH THANK YOU GUYS
Hope you enjoyed,

Laeti