(pretend that she has blond hair)

She looked down at her clothes and then at me.

"Really Felix?"

"Yep! That blouse of yours is brown, just like an acorn."

I grinned at her. She just chuckled. 

"Thanks, I guess..?"

I saw something else too. 

"Your hair isn't naturally blonde, right?"

She looked a bit taken aback.

"How-"

"You've got black roots."

"Oh that. Yeah. I forgot to check them. I really need to re-dye them."

She looked a bit uncomfortable so I changed the topic.

"Did u meet everyone?"

"Nope."

"Then what are u waiting for? Let's go!"

And I took her to the bleachers where everyone was sitting. They all seemed happy to see her, except the mighty quokka.

We chatted for a while. But I observed something. Han's death glare. He never death glared at her. But this time, it was like she did something wrong and it wasn't good for him. I was a bit worried, considering the fact that Han was technically burning holes in her skull. 

Something bad's gonna happen.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

                               Their conversation got interrupted by the piercing sound of the school bell, indicating the announcement of results. All of them rushed to the main board where a lot of students were already present. When Yoona and her friends reached there, the hall became silent. Everyone held their breath, indicating the calm before the storm. 

Feeling weirded out, they advanced towards the board. Surprisingly, the students made way for them. Not giving it much thought, Han went up to the board and froze. Others, except Chan and Felix, came behind him. Felix was feeling sudden pain in his back, resulting in them going to the washroom with Chan. What others saw, made them freeze too, not due to the result, but due to the possibility of dangerous consequences. 

Valedictorian: Kim Yoona

Salutatorian: Han Jisung

 Everyone was waiting for something to happen, not noticing someone smirking in distance. Then Han broke the silence with his tiny whisper.

"Yoona..."

He turned around with an angry expression, glaring knives at Yoona. That poor soul, who felt a smile crept at her face due to the result, felt like she saw her death calling her. 

"KIM F******* YOONA! YOU CURSED B****!"

"Han! No cursi-"

"SHUT UP LLAMA! AND YOU," he said advancing toward Yoona, whose back now touched the lockers, "U FAKE ATTENTION SEEKER-"