Chapter 2

"You got atleast one who is interested in you," Mina said encouraging Taehyung. It was another day without a customer. He didn't understand what was wrong. He danced and stripped nicely and people drooled over him but they never bedded him.

"Yeah daddy. He is my only regular," Taehyung addressed Jimin making Mina cringe "Don't call him that when you aren't in bed,"

Taehyung mumbled a sorry. Truth was even if he did this job because he didn't have anything else do to, he kind of liked it. He liked being dominated and forced into submission. He liked when people eyes raked over his body like they would eat him. But sadly he didn't have customers.

"I wish daddy comes today," Taehyung said, curling up on the sofa. Mina sighed "Do you like him or something?"

"No. But he is the only one who touches me,"

"Oh god Tae you are so needy,"

"What can I do if I love having sex?"

Mina rolled her eyes. There was a knock and she was called as a customer. Taehyung waved as she went away and pouted. "Can I please get one customer? Please please?"

After waiting for hours and pole dancing for people, he got no customer. Most of the men who were enchanted by him chose other strippers. Taehyung felt pathetic. He would surely loose his job if this continued. He knew his boss was kind but to a extent. He already did a lot by giving him a house without much rent and let him into his club without caring that he didn't have experience.

"If only I get lucky suddenly." Taehyung said out loud. He nearly jumped when the door opened. The man delivered the message. It could not be true. No way. No way did he get a customer. Even if it due to the reason that there was no other stripper free but he got a customer.

"Really?" Taehyung exclaimed. He quickly checked himself in the mirror before running to the room. He calmed himself down and opened the door. He walked in and met a man, who's back was towards him. He closed the door and waited for the man to acknowledge him. He waited for some time before speaking

"You called for me,"

The man turned towards him knocking out the air from his lungs. He was handsome, like actor handsome. Taehyung closed his open mouth and tried to stare too much. He gulped when the man walked over to him. He saw the bulky thighs. He was sure he could cum just by rutting against them. He gasped when his chin was grabbed and he was forced to look into the man's brown eyes.

"Name?"

Such manly voice. "Ta- Taehyung "

The man hummed as he checked him out. Taehyung felt little under his gaze and he embarrassingly got hard. The man chuckled as he saw the stripper get hard.

"Do they use drugs to turn you hard or are you turned on by me?"

"I- I no." Taehyung cleared his throat "Its you. You are hot,"

"Hhmm" The man teasingly ran his fingers over the bulge causing Taehyung to whimper. "Clothes off," and he sat on the bed.

Taehyung came to stand in front of him and began to take of his clothes. Even if the man only asked for sex and not stripping, Taehyung wanted to give a glimpse of what he could do. He sensually moved his body as the articles of clothes fell off. He felt himseld getting red as the man watched with rapt attention. "I d-didn't catch your name," Taehyung scolded himself for stuttering.

"I don't give my name."

Taehyung pouted. He dropped to his knees and crawled to the man's legs, looking at him "What will I call you?"

The man chuckled at his antics. "You are such a baby,"

"Then how about daddy?" Taehyung purred, rubbing against his knee.

"I don't know about that but I will surely be calling you baby," The man suddenly picked him up making Taehyung yelp and grab his biceps. He laid him down on the bed and came to sit between his legs. Taehyung felt flustered at the show of raw strength. He wasn't light weight but the man lifted him so easily.

"You are strong," Taehyung whispered but the man heard him. He patted his thigh and grabbed the lube. He was going to prepare him when

"I'm preped,"

The man cocked an eyebrow and threw the bottle away but not before lubing his cock. "Is baby famous among customers?"

"I didn't get customers today because it's Wednesday but I prepared myself just in case," no way was Taehyung going to reveal that he hardly got any customers. What if the man left him?

The man grabbed his thighs and brought him close, cock pressed against his rim. Taehyung watched attentively as the man slowly and carefully pushed inside. Taehyung's jaw dropped at the heaviness of the cock. The man was gifted.

"Big," Taehyung mumbled, relaxing himself as he adjusted.

The man was patient and waited until Taehyung gave him a nod. He began to thrust, slow then fast. Taehyung was moaning and whimpering. The man was fucking him so nicely. He could feel him upto his stomach. He looked at his stomach and groaned. He could see a bump that moved as he pulled out and pushed inside.

"You moan pretty,"

Taehyung blushed at his compliment, cock leaking.

"Ca-n Ah!" Taehyung moaned at the specially hard thrust. "C-an I t-ouch myself?"

"Go ahead baby, cum with me," The man felt his own stomach tighten up.

Taehyung wraped his hand around his cock and pumped. It was so long since anyone let him touch himself while sex. He whimpered as he drew near, too quickly. Was it because it was the best sex he had in a while?

"Im close!" Taehyung informed, biting his lips as he pumped himself.

"Me too. Cum for me first baby," The man caressed his cheek making Taehyung close his eyes.

Soon Taehyung came and the man followed, cumming in the condom. The man carefully pulled out and tucked Taehyung inside the covers. He began to dress up and Taehyung watched him with haze. The man was going to go out when Taehyung realized and jumped to his feet

"Wait! Where are you going? You booked for a whole night"

"I know. But I need to go,"

Taehyung whimpered. He will lose another customer. Although he did sleep with him, he didn't stay the whole night. It was bad.

"Did I do something wrong? Was I not good?"

"Quite the opposite," The man caressed his cheek before walking out.

Taehyung sat down on the bed. "I messed up again. I will surely lose this job. Anytime now boss will come to scold me,"

And sure in few minutes he heard footsteps and the door was banged open.

"Taehyung!"

"It's sorry boss. He did have sex but I-"

"Shut your rambling boy! What did you do to impress that man?" Boss cut his sentence and grabbed his shoulders.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at him confused.

"He wants you as his personal stripper for a whole month,"

Taehyung was sure he heard wrong. "That man? That just left? He wants me for a whole month? Me?"

"Yeah, aren't you listening?"

"But we don't do personal services,"

"I did deny when he asked for you but he offered me a large sum."

"And you accepted?"

"Of course I didn't. I said I will think about it and lied that you are our best one. I wanted to confirm with you. So?"

Taehyung's felt immense gratitude that the man considered him before doing any deal "I'm not sure,"

"Think about it boy. It maybe your lucky chance. You hardly get customers. "

"We will check him up right? His background?"

"Of course,"

Taehyung took a deep breath "Ok. I agree,"