Nightmare Pt 6

Virgil looked around the darkened woods. The moonlight barely shine through. He smelled the air something had drawn him here. A feeling mostly. Quil, being skeptical, barely left his side. "Are you sure you know where you are going, hunter?"
   "Quite certain," Virgil replied. He looked around. He had the best vision here and the best sense of smell. He was a hunter after all. He stopped. Quil held their hand up and the group of vampires who had gone on the hunt with them all stopped moving. The crunching of leaves stopped with them. Virgil suddenly looked in a single direction. "Quil, you and the others stay here. I will call for you if I need you. Please stay here."
"Be careful. The queen would kill us if she lost her prize knight." Virgil growled at the thought of the queen owning him. He walked away leaving the others to themselves.
He walked for quite a bit, following a gut feeling. "Look, I know you're here. I know you don't trust me. You really shouldn't trust me. The queen is the one who has us put on this hunt for you. She can't do it here self," Then quietly to himself. "Like most things. I don't want to hurt you. If anything I want you to escape. I don't care if I pay the consequence. It's better than you living your life in fear and being hunted."
   "I don't live my life in fear," A strong voice finally said.
   "Prince?" Virgil asked.
   There was a growl barely a foot behind Virgil. "I am not a prince." Virgil froze.
   "Then you're not the one I need." Virgil said but didn't move.
   "Oh, no, I definitely am the one you're looking for but I'm not a prince." The owner of the voice came around. The voice now sounded oddly familiar. Virgil followed the shadowy figure with his eyes.
   "Then what are you?" Virgil asked. He still didn't move but this time it wasn't of his own free will.
  "I'm the heir," The voice laughed. "And that's the only way I shall be referred to. Understand, knight?"
   "Of course, Your Highness." Virgil agreed.
   "That works as well. But I prefer you to use my name when talking to me. None of this Your Highness or Majesty business." The figure said.
   "And what would your name be?" Virgil liked the heir very well. They were a lot nicer than the queen.
   Then there was yelling nearby. "Looks like I have to make my leave. See you soon, Virgil." Then the figure of as gone. Virgil was left completely confused.  Quill and the others now were all around Virgil.
   "I thought I asked you to stay put." Virgil turned around finally able to move again.
   "Yeah well you've been gone for over 4 hours." Quill hissed. "We were worried you got killed or something."

  Virgil opened his eyes realizing he was in his bed. Then he grumbled, rolled over, and squeezed his eyes shut grumbling, "Not yet."